Icon Challenge CSI:Miami-ch #15~ Lab Techs - Voting Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge- CSI:Miami- Challenge #2 Now Up!

:lol: Don't hide! *hugs Katie* I don't mind helping out. :)

Well if your sure I shouldn't then *comes out of hiding* lol.

Okie Dokie folks. Me and speed_cochrane have decided to change things up a bit. As opposed to her and I trading off with the challanges we've decided to do it to were I post the challanges and she make the banners. Because lets face it I'm artistically inclined. lol. Anyways but if she wants to do one she can just hola and then we'll trade.

All of the same rules apply as the previous challanges. But I'll doa quick recap.

Rules

1. All icons need to be 100x100 pixels
2. You may submit 1 to 3 icons only
3. When voting do not vote for yourself, its just not cool.
4. When making your icons remember to be creative. Think outside the box. You can combine 3 pics together to make one icon you do animated you can...I don't even know just be creative.
5. Most importantly have fun!

You can either send your icons to me ( speedmonkey2 ) or to my partner in crime speed_cochrane. I'll take entries until Friday, that should give people some time to do a few. And if I don't have a whole lot of entries then I'll extend it a couple of days.

For this challange I've decided to do Season Four episode Fade Out just because its my favorite episode from season 4 and those reasons have to include me and my crazy messed up theories.

Anyways here are the piccies you have to choose from!

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11
Pic 12
Pic 13
Pic 14
Pic 15
Pic 16
Pic 17
Pic 18
Pic 19
Pic 20

Have fun!

omg I LOOOOOVE the pics Katie! I think I ended up coming out with like, 10 of them, lol so it should be intresting to see what I come up with. I also can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! :D

Great assortment of caps, Katie! I see you've got a lot of Valera and Frank in there. They definitely deserve more from these Icon Challenge. :)

Can't wait to see what people come up with, there is so much talent here. ;)

Well Valera is like my favorite character now and Frank...well he's just the man. But they do deserve some loving.

I'm glad y'all like the piccie choices. Have fun!

i love those pics and count me in to.. Good luck for every one and im ready..

*runs in* Oh, about the banners that I'm making for those who've requested them, it's going to take a bit more time for me to finish them so bear with me. ;) - You should all get them by the end of the week at the latest.

ok. this sucks i made icons for all the caps and i don't know which ones i want to send in ha

Yeah, great challenge! And this time I saw it in time, so I'm in, too! Will send the icons in a minute :D
Good luck and fun to everyone!

OT: Chez :lol: awesome icon, love it! :D

Okie Dokie guys I know I said that I would post the icons tonight but I completley forgot that my musical was tonight. So i won't have the time to upload them and re save them and post them and all that good stuff.

So for those of you who have only sent me 1 or 2 icons and would like to do the total of 3 then feel free to send me the rest, this goes for people who haven't been able to participate yet at all. I'll post the icons Saturday morning.

I just wanted to apologize. It seems like whenever I think I don't have a life and I need to put up the challange something happens and I can't. So once again, Sorry.

It's great to see some pics of Valera! And Frank too. I sent mine in on wednesday :) looking forward to seeing what everyone else has come up with :)
ETA: No worries, Speedmoneky! I can wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back