Icon Challenge CSI:Miami-ch #15~ Lab Techs - Voting Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge- CSI:Miami- Challenge #2 Now Up!

wow, those icons are AMAZING. the results will be really close 4 sho. oh, and and btw, the caps provided were great. can't wait to see who wins ;)

I just wanted to say that voting will continue until Monday evening. So i'll post the winners then. :D

Since this round doesn't have that many votes I'm going to extend the voting until Wednsday. That way it'll give people a chance to vote who haven't had the time to.

Ok I'm really slow... I just realized you're now a mod speed_cochrane!!! Congrats!!! :D

Okie Dokie folks its winner time. I just wanted to say thank you to all of those who entered and I hope to see more of you next time around. I also wanted to say that y'all did a very good job, I love seeing your guys work. Keep it up.

And I also wanted to wish a very happy birthday to, Cofi_Shot I hope you have a great one!

Winners:

First place-
entry3.jpg
by Macayla

Second Place (3 way tie)
entry25.jpg
by Saranna
entry19.png
by Sherlockanne
entry27.gif
by Adzix

Third place
entry27.gif
by Adzix

Congradulations to the winners and thank y'all once again for participating. Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with next time around!

congrats everyone! but wait a sec, i get two places for the same icon?? lol

Yes you did. Sometimes thats what happens when you count it. And I counted up the votes 3 times.

oh okay, didn't know it's possible. :)

i got one last question, who volunteered to make the winner banners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back