Icon Challenge CSI:Miami-ch #15~ Lab Techs - Voting Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge- CSI:Miami- Challenge #2 Now Up!

Winners!

First off I wanted to say thank you to all who participated and congrats to the winners. Also if anyone ever has problems with anything, anything at all just PM and I'll be happy to help you out.

Winners

1st Place-
entry17.png
- fo_poozle

2nd Place- 5 way tie-
entry18.png
fo_poozle
entry19.png
fo_poozle
entry26.jpg
Joycie84
entry2.jpg
Macayla
entry5.png
Sherlockanne

3rd Place-
entry2.jpg
Macayla

Congratulations to all the winners! And once again thank you to all of those who entered!

congrats to all the winners! y'all did awesome job!

*Gasp* Wow I tied for 2nd place again?? Thank you so much to everyone who voted!! :) Congrats fo_poozle, Joycie84, and Macayla!! Everyone did so great!

Congrats to the winners, you all deserved it! :)

Um, about those banners, RL sucks and my computer has decided to revert to molasses, so they'll be sent *I promise* sometime this week. Apologies for my late-ness. :(

Congrats winners! Beautiful job :) Can't wait for the next one :)

Thanks everyone for voting my icon! I'm a very happy girl :D . Also congrats to fo_poozle, Macayla and Sherlockanne. Up to the next challenge ;) .

thanks for everyone that voted for me <3
and congrats Joycie84 Macayla and Sherlockanne your icons were absolutely beautiful!

Aww, I missed out on voting in this one *sniffs* :( But congrats to the winners - fab icons everyone! :)

congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated!really nice work! :D

Oh, I'm a bit late, but congrats to the winners (fo_poozle fantastic job!) and to all the other participicans, it was a hard choice and a great challenge!
I'm already looking forward for the new one! :)

Re: Icon Challenge- CSI:Miami- Challenge #5 Winners Up!

Okay, I needed to post this here or I'd be sending more PMs.

sherlockanne, I owe you something big. *hugs* I promise I will make this right. (And mainly because I got confused between Challenge 4 and Challenge 5 - I believe I put the wrong challenge # in your banner. So again, I will fix it. Please let me know.)

So, again I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm obviously not in my right mind. So, for those who have won since the FIRST challenge and anything after that, please PM me again if you'd like a banner, indicating in which # challenge you won.

Macayla, I know I also owe you a few banners. I need to PM you about it.

Anyway, sorry for being such a knob, I'll return to sanity very soon, I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back