"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Okay.. I have a question about an episode.

A quote:

NICK: I hate you.

WARRICK: -shakes head- You love me.

If it helps, the victim is Stuart Rampler, an alleged suicide.

Can anyone make out the signature on the letter Grissom sent Sara and that she reads in Leaping Lizards? I'm assuming the G is the beginning of Grissom, or Gil, but I can't make out the word before that and it's driving me MAD! I can't post a pic here for some reason, but it's easy to find one or freeze the clip...is it obvious this has become an obsession? :rolleyes:

Welcome to the board, hellogilbert. You need to make 100 posts before you can post an image here. In the meantime, you can post the URL (website address) of the graphic so we can click on it and see it.

i actually can't tell and now it's going to bother me
if you pause it on the youtube video at 2:49, you get a better view of the word, but i can't make it out...it looks like it starts w/ a p or an r

no, i thought it might be passionately or something (you know, cordially sincerely, in that category) but the letters don't seem to align...grrr

I KNOW! If you compare some of the other letters to the ones in "the word" it looks like it's "p" or "r" and then "ear" then maybe another "e" or "s" or something. This has been KILLING me since Leaping Lizards aired!

which episode is it when nick has his first solo investigation (besides the one with the stolen jewelry) the one where this guy goes into this room where he works and dies its like some computer technology job. i can't remember the name let me know thanks

I'm reposting this question to see if anybody can identify the episode. If you know which CSI show this is from--or if it is from a different show--let us know. :)

Barbie said:
Hello , I recently watched a csi episode in my psychology class, and i really need to figure out the episode name. The description is 2 "brothers" (foster brothers) who get a dead cat and walk to a house and ask if the cat is theirs, resulting in invanding their home and killing them,one of the guys worked at a animal shelter and put the cats asleep. The 2 crime workers visited the foster home and the guys were finally caught. IF you could PLEASE help me figure out the episode name I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Barbie, that sounds like last week's episode of Criminal Minds called "Children of the Dark," not from one of the CSIs.

Back