"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Hi, i asked a question in another thread about this particular episode- "Bodies In Motion", but i'm still a bit confused about it.
It's a to be continued episode and the one that follows it is called "Room Service" but in this episode nothing about "Bodies In Motion" comes up, where is the storyline from "Bodies In Motion" concluded?
Please help!
Thanks

are you sure you're talking about Bodies In Motion and not about A Bullet Runs Through It? it's a two-parter about a huge car shooting and it's continued in ABRTI2.

Yeah i'm sure. Although i might watch A Bullet Runs Through It.
But yeah "Bodies In Motion" is REALLY confusing me!

Well "Bodies In Motion" isn't a two part episode but I think maybe you are referring to the tape of Nick's abduction that Grissom and Archie analyse at the end. If so, you want to watch 'Daddy's Little Girl' where you will find the conclusion to that storyline. :)

Also in the episode there is a murderer still at large, who killed the girl and her boyfriend (found in the trunk of the car). That storyline isn't continued and as far as we know, the guy was never apprehended.

Aww wicked thankyou! I was wondering that today, i shall watch "Daddy's Little Girl"!Thankyou!=)Aprreciate it!
Yeah, i thought maybe that storyline would be concluded in other episodes..i guess not?I wonder if they've forgotten about it?!

This isn't about an episode but do you know when season 8 CSI and season 4 CSI:NY are going to be premiered?
Thanks.

From CBS.com

CSI: Miami - Monday, September 24
CSI: New York - Wednesday, September 26
CSI (original - LV) - Thursday, September 27

As usual, networks mistakenly think they have the right to change a schedule without notice, so check local listings for time and channel in your area.

Hey! I have a question about an episode....
I starting watching an episode of C.S.I the other night but had to abandon it,without seeing the end. I just want to know what it's called so i can watch it again maybe?
Anyway it was where two cops pulled up outside a supermarket and one goes inside and ends up being shot by masked people.There a couple of masked people lying dead on the floor.And there are some people being questioned by Catherine in the back.
Sorry i can't give much information but if anyone knows what episode that is i'd be grateful!Thanks!

Gemmmm, that would be "Paper Or Plastic?" from the original (LV) CSI, season 4, episode 14. Hope that helps.

My name is Sena Gonzalez from Las Cruces,NM I am emailing you because I have a few questions about the show (CSI). The questions I have to ask are for an interveiw. If you could please email me at "b1_sena@hotmail.com". Thank You.

Latexian said:
Can someone tell me which episode this was? I've tried googling but can't find it.

Basic plot: A young girl is killed in a motel. Her friend finds her and it's revealed that they were both prostitutes working in the motel. At the end the climax is that the father of the friend killed the girl so that his daughter wouldn't know he had slept with a prostitute.

IT doesn't sound familiar as a CSI LV plot. I don't watch CSI Miami or New York, so it could be there, but it sounds vaguely familiar. There is a Lifetime movie starring Kristen Davis called The Ultimate Lie that has a very similar plot. Is that what you're thinking?

^^ I personally don't watch lifetime that often so I don't think it's that as I do remember it. Someone is printing the wall and says to the mother and daughter standing there that they should wait outside (he didn't want the daughter there when he compared the fingerprints)

*Is STILL driving me nuts*

Back