"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

yeah that could be right cause in 'Way to go' Catherine tells the doctor that her daughter was 14. And as Season 7 is one year after Season 6 she would be 15 now.

Ok, my lovelies, I have a question. :p

I'm looking for an episode (possibly Vegas or Miami, I am almost 100% sure it's not NY) where the CSIs were trying to prove that a woman couldn't have shot herself in the stomach with a shotgun.

Is that ringing any bells? :) I remember an episode of Miami where they proved that a woman didn't shoot herself in the head (I think), but this specifically referred to the stomach...

Any help would be most appreciated and rewarded with cyber cookies. ;)

^ I think I've worked it out. But it was a man and not a woman who was shot. 'You've Got Male' from season 2. Catherine and Nick investigate a hunter who was found dead. He had a shotgun, and the shot was a through and through so no bullet to compare, and they may have talked about whether it was possible. ;) That's the only episode I can think of...

until season 8 premieres no one knows for sure ;) jorja, the studio, and cbs have been very quiet about whether or not she is returning and for how long. youll just have to wait to find out :)

I know this question has been asked alot.. but I cant find the answer.. but I do remmeber reading over it once :)

I know Gil and his team are on night shift, but why are alot of the killings in the day time? They still investigate them..
Or do they only investigate day time killings when its linked to one of the night time killings?
They also work throughout the day.. soo.. when do they actually sleep? lol

If the case is important enough, I guess the sheriff or Ecklie prefer to bring in their best team. Sometimes, if it is a kidnapping, they would want to continue with the case until the victim is found rather than handing it off to the next shift.

also, a crime may occur during the day but isnt found out about until later. like finding the body, discovering a break in etc. so if its reported late enough that it is now the graveyard shift they would be the team on it.

although i have yet to figure out why it seems they are working at all hours of the day... :lol:

I always just assumed it was because for certain crimes they had to wait until daytime to investigate. Also that they had to wait until decent daylight hours to go to people's houses and stuff.

Mostly because the producers would have to pay other actors to play the day shift and board members would complain that their favorite regulars aren't getting enough screen time.

They also work throughout the day.. soo.. when do they actually sleep? lol
I always wondered the same,these guys never sleep. :lol:

And if they're the best team,and noone doubt it,why they have the worst shift,the night shift?

Well, not really.. they should just show it at night.. no need to get other actors. If they are doing night shift then they should always show it dark.. but I can understand investigating still when its light and day time..

but alot of murders have happened in the day and they have gone to it.. unless its REALLY early in the morning.. and its just light :)

Thanks for the answers :)

Back