I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Is it ever defined WHICH part of Jersey Brass is from/which police force he served on there? The only reference I can think of is one from Ellie, where Warrick mentions Ellie was born in Essex County Hospital which suggests northern NJ, but is there anything more specific/definitive than that?
When Keppler arrives in 7x12 Sweet Jane, He & Brass discuss their roots:
BRASS:Is that a Philly accent I hear?

KEPPLER: Trenton, born and bred.

BRASS: My condolences. I'm from Newark.

Is it ever defined WHICH part of Jersey Brass is from/which police force he served on there? The only reference I can think of is one from Ellie, where Warrick mentions Ellie was born in Essex County Hospital which suggests northern NJ, but is there anything more specific/definitive than that?
When Keppler arrives in 7x12 Sweet Jane, He & Brass discuss their roots:
BRASS:Is that a Philly accent I hear?

KEPPLER: Trenton, born and bred.

BRASS: My condolences. I'm from Newark.

AHA! Should have thought of Keppler's episodes :brickwall:

Thank you :) (And thank you Jacquie, too)

What is the episode where the CSIs find a shed(or something like that) full of bulletholes and a body inside it?

Is the CSI lab, police station, and corners office connected?

For anyone who is a fan of CSI, the original in Las Vegas. Is the CSI lab, police station, and corners office all connected? Or do they have to drive to different buildings? Because over the years they have done things that make me believe they are all connected, and sometimes they said and did things that make it look like they had to drive to separate buildings.

Re: Is the CSI lab, police station, and corners office connected?

For anyone who is a fan of CSI, the original in Las Vegas. Is the CSI lab, police station, and corners office all connected? Or do they have to drive to different buildings? Because over the years they have done things that make me believe they are all connected, and sometimes they said and did things that make it look like they had to drive to separate buildings.

I'm going to move this over to the Q&A thread. :)

I think it possibly depends a little bit on the requirements of the script!

That said, the lab and the morgue are in the same building - the opening sequence of s10's Family Affair confirms this as the shot tracks from the morgue to the lab and then to the outside - and PD seems to MOSTLY be a separate building, though it could be that you have the lab on one side of a parking lot and the police station on the other side.

Of course, that doesn't resolve things like Robbins' statement in Playing With Fire about "bringing the bullets over", which implies that the morgue is NOT part of the lab building, but...

according to the "Ultimate CSI" book, CSI headquarters are located "near the morgue and down the block from the LVPD" - as mentioned in this layout:

according to the "Ultimate CSI" book, CSI headquarters are located "near the morgue and down the block from the LVPD"

Interesting layout - I presume, since it's missing any reference to a trace lab or toxicology that it's based on the set floor plan, rather than what's actually shown in any given episode? (Which, it has to be said, does make it easier to draw, given that there are episodes where I end up wondering if the lab wasn't, perhaps, actually designed by MC Escher! Does also mean, though, that it gets contradicted in just about every episode Hodges is in - particularly any episode where you get Hodges and Mandy or Jacqui.)

Back