I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Here's a teaser that's been puzzling me off and on for the last couple of days:

With the exception of Sam Braun, is there a case where the culprit was someone rich and/or powerful within Las Vegas?

If so, does the culprit get off scott free or does Grissom get his man/woman/child?

Here's a teaser that's been puzzling me off and on for the last couple of days:

With the exception of Sam Braun, is there a case where the culprit was someone rich and/or powerful within Las Vegas?

If so, does the culprit get off scott free or does Grissom get his man/woman/child?

There is the episode, The Accuses is Entitled, where an actor was charged with murder. Grissom did get his man although the forensic expert for the defense did his best to discredit the team.

Go Canada Go

How rich and/or powerful are we talking? Within Vegas, I think Drops and Lou Gedda were both wealthy and influential. Also, in "Toe Tags", season 7, one of the cases involved a very rich Asian business man who murdered his bodyguard. I think Catherine got him.

How rich and/or powerful are we talking? Within Vegas, I think Drops and Lou Gedda were both wealthy and influential. Also, in "Toe Tags", season 7, one of the cases involved a very rich Asian business man who murdered his bodyguard. I think Catherine got him.

I was thinking more "politician" powerful (or mob powerful, for that matter) - which kinda lets Drops out, but does let in Lou Gedda.

Jacquie: I was definitely blanking on that epsiode - partly because the actor wasn't really from Vegas and partly because I do seem to have a pathalogical dislike of early s3!

Thanks!

"Kellen Tefferd" or something sounding similar along that route?
Unless you mean his real name which is Method Man.
Drops Out is my faaaave episode in a long time! :)

I meant Drops the character, not Method Man. :lol:

Kellen Tefferd. I thought it was something like that. And yeah, "Drops' Out" is a great episode. So is "Poppin' Tags". Heck, even "Big Shots" is good. Drops is just an awesome character. Hope he comes back for at least one more episode.

Thanks!

I meant Drops the character, not Method Man. :lol:

Kellen Tefferd. I thought it was something like that. And yeah, "Drops' Out" is a great episode. So is "Poppin' Tags". Heck, even "Big Shots" is good. Drops is just an awesome character. Hope he comes back for at least one more episode.

Thanks!

Ahh I hope so too! :D
Him & George/Nick act so well together!
I love them 3 episode's too! :) much love for Method Man <3
& No worries.. Glad I could help!

Okay, you made me dig out the DVD, and on "Drops Out" at least Brass says "Kellan Tyford".

I love the Method Man episodes too! :lol: My favorite thing is in "Big Shots" when Nick is telling him he has to take his clothes off and says, "This is not a compromise, Kellan". :lol:

Ahhh, I was close! :lol: I love Poppin' Tags .. mainly for George's hair! aha! Still love it on the commentary about his & Eric's hair, they cooooould have started a rock band.. "The 2 G's" (Greg & George) :D :D but Drops Out is definatly my fave Method episode!

I love just before that quote that you just said Smokey, Method's like "Im not wearing those nasty-ass drawers" or something! That had me in stitches :D

"Yo, Crimelab, you're alot funnier than I remember... you been going to cop comedy school?" Ahh, Method ;) I so hope there's a Drops new episode soon ;D His are so quoteable :) Go "Crimelab & Drops!"

And don't forget, "I see we're in between bad haircuts". :guffaw::guffaw:

"Poppin' Tags" hair was good for me only when Nick had his hat on. ;)

Roughly, how old is Eli shown to be in 'For Warrick'?

Maybe a few months, if that. In "Cockroaches", Warrick had a conversation with Tina where he says "Maybe you should ask the father of your unborn child." How much time passes between then and "For Warrick" is hard to guess. The episode after "Cockroaches", "Lying Down with Dogs", appears to take place maybe only a few days after. The next episode "Bull" picks up after Warrick's suspension, which I think was for a week. I'm not sure how much time goes by from there to "For Gedda". If you go with real time based on broadcast dates, five months go by.

Does that help any?

Roughly, how old is Eli shown to be in 'For Warrick'?

Maybe a few months, if that. In "Cockroaches", Warrick had a conversation with Tina where he says "Maybe you should ask the father of your unborn child." How much time passes between then and "For Warrick" is hard to guess. The episode after "Cockroaches", "Lying Down with Dogs", appears to take place maybe only a few days after. The next episode "Bull" picks up after Warrick's suspension, which I think was for a week. I'm not sure how much time goes by from there to "For Gedda". If you go with real time based on broadcast dates, five months go by.

Does that help any?

Most definitely - and I'm extremely glad I asked because I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off in what I was thinking!

Thank you :)

Back