'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLE

Yelina is now a private eye, making very occasional appearances. Megan left because the job reminded her too much of her recently deceased husband. I am not sure which other character you mean - can you describe what the character did?

Adam is talking about Adella Sevilla, a Latino homicide detective. She was in 10-11 episodes and accompanied the CSIs to crime scenes. We never knew what happened to her - she just vanished. She was portrayed by Wanda de Jesus.

I liked her - she was funny. But don't even get me started on Megan. It's a miracle that she left the show. I couldn't STAND her.

dogbert14 said:
Adam is talking about Adella Sevilla, a Latino homicide detective. She was in 10-11 episodes and accompanied the CSIs to crime scenes. We never knew what happened to her - she just vanished. She was portrayed by Wanda de Jesus.

I liked her - she was funny. But don't even get me started on Megan. It's a miracle that she left the show. I couldn't STAND her.

Yeah her. Thanks a bunch.

Today is Eva LaRue's Birthday. Can someone "bump" the Birthday Thread? I can't seem to find it. Thanx so much ;)!

As far as I've seen, he has a black SUV (not sure what kind). But this is going from season 1. I'm not sure if we've seen his vehicle again.

I`m from Serbia and we are watching 4th season. So, is Calleigh still with Jake in the episodes that are aired in the USA now?

What was that song used in "Entrance Wounds" in the end

^ The song used at the end of 'Entrance Wound' was 'Let The Drummer Kick' by Citizen Cope. (Heard when the father was reunited with his kids, correct?)

Hope this helps. You can also check out the CSI Music Forum for any other questions relating to the music heard on the show. :)

Marija_Magdalena, welcome to the Miami forum! As per your question, I'm not 100% sure (the latest seasons are tad fuzzy, lol) but I think they're still together. :lol: Sorry I wasn't much help. The Jake fans will be able to help further. Or y'know, someone who knows the latest seasons better than I do, lol.

Calleigh and Jake still together, but lately they've been keeping things under wraps so that the "conflict of interest" thing at work doesn't pop up again. From comments Calleigh's made, they might even be living together part time. As the audience we're kind of in the dark about what's REALLY going on though.

Thanks a lot. I`m really EC fan so I was kind of hoping that they broke up, but...

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLEASE

I dont think they ever really filled us in on what happened with her. If they did and I missed it, sorry :eek:

Does anyone know if they ever showed Alexx's husband? I know they showed her son and daughter in season one's Broken,but have they showed her husband?

As far as I know they never showed him...and I have to say it's a shame:rolleyes:

Back