'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLE

i figured out the technique for actors to cry on cue. it has something to do with this feeling in the upper part of your nose almos between yor eyes. i dont kno how to explain to do it. but i do this thing and everntually i feel thing thing in between my eyes that hurt and they just get watery. ye... lol anyways sry to get off track lol

or they could just not blink for a long time untill their eyes water.

Just a reminder that this is a question thread about 'CSI:Miami'. If there are questions pertaining to the new miniseries 'The Company', there is a thread created for it in the CSIFiles News Items section of the Board and y'all are more than welcome to discuss it there as well as the Speed/Rory thread. ;)

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Speed is coming back for season 6??? and also what happens to Ryan I heard he gets a child!!!!
Edited by Mod to add Spoiler Code

You can find the answer to your questions in the spoiler thread. They don't want any spoilers in this thread.

:confused: :confused:My dense brain is working overtime.

:confused: :confused:What is the meaning of the title of Season 3 finale:

:confused: :confused:10-7 ??

"10-7" is the official police communication code meaning "out of service."

:lol: :lol: Thanks, Pusher! I should have known that.

Okay I really don't feel like going through my Miami dvd sets searching (yes I'm lazy) so which episode is the one where Eric and Speed are riding up an elevator to clear a room? Can't remember wether it's season 1 or 2??

^ I believe that would be 'Double Cap', season 1. :)

does anyone know where you can buy csi miami seasons offline? my mom doesn't like buying things online and i went to target and they don't sell them in store and walmart only sells season 1 does anyone know anywhere else?

Back