I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers*

That must be it, I haven't seen the episode in so long that I must have mixed several episodes from Vegas and Miami...go figure...Thank You!!!:)

my_last_chance said:
3) I have some Nick related questions and I don't know exactly where to post them. Could I post them here or could someone direct me to a better thread? Thanks everyone!
Definitely come and ask your questions over at Texan Charm. We love to talk about Nick and we will be very happy to answer your questions.

And as Smokey said, vist the Ward too, just bring your galoshes because there is a lot of :drool: going on in there. :guffaw:

Okay so I have two questions:

1) What shifts are the characters on and who is their supervisor? ie Graveyard or Swing and who they report to.

2) Do any of the CSI's get regular days off?

3) I have some Nick related questions and I don't know exactly where to post them. Could I post them here or could someone direct me to a better thread? Thanks everyone!

*Edited to add another question*

My understanding right now is that they are all on the graveyard shift and Grissom is the supervisor. Sara moved to swing (not Switzerland, as my co-workers misheard! :guffaw:) after her relationship with Grissom was discovered.

Regular days off? Good question. I would assume so, but I don't recall ever hearing them say that so and so was "off" when they weren't there. They usually say they're at a conference or in court or something.

Nick questions! You're most welcome to visit the thread Destiny suggested, and be sure to check out The Ward! :thumbsup:

Hope this helps!

Hey, thanks for the answers. I'll definitely check out the suggested threads. :)

I'm looking for an episode and I'm not sure where to post my question, I was under the impression that there was an "looking for an episode" thread, but I couldn't find it anywhere. So I figured this thread comes closest to matching my request.

So here's the problem: In which episode (from earlier seasons) is that woman who drinks human organs because she has an uncommon medical condition that makes her look like a monster if she doesn't eat/drink certain proteins or something, that can be found in the human liver and/or other organs.

I don't know how to explain it better, the memory of the ep is faint. But I can't find it anymore, so I hope someone recognizes it from my poor description.

The episode is "Justice is served", this is a season 1 episode. The woman suffers from Porphyria.

I'm looking for an episode and I'm not sure where to post my question, I was under the impression that there was an "looking for an episode" thread, but I couldn't find it anywhere. So I figured this thread comes closest to matching my request.
This is the correct thread, for questions about eps and characters, it might have been another forum, or a former thread that probably got ousted with the cleaning at the other board. I am glad you were able to get the answer to your question.

The doll is the 'bisque doll' that the killers father uses in his stage act. The significance is that it's modelled after her sister.

What's the name of the episode that's the continuation of 'Who and What' on Without A Trace?

This is something I've always wondered...when are the CSI's allowed to carry a gun? I've yet to see Greg carrying and wondered if you have to be a certain level CSI to have one.

Princess first off Greg would have to be licensed and qualified to carry a gun. And something in the back of my brain tells me my hubby found something somewhere that said only CSI level 3 and above could be licensed and qualified to carry a gun. Other than that I don't know. I hope someone else has more info because like you I would like to know the reason also :)

Well, Nick had a gun in the pilot and he wasn't a level three yet. Maybe that's a question we should send to the producers to clarify.

Ok so I'm beating my head against a wall trying to figure this out:brickwall:
What is the name of the song that is played on the "Drops Out" promo...
I swear this is going to drive me crazy....
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back