I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers

I don't know if i'm in the good thread but I have a question:

Did anyone can tell me from wich episode this picture come from?

*Edited: To make into link.* ;)

hey everyone

i remember recentlty watching an episode of csi , where there was a really short (dwarf) girl, she was really hot. lol

does anyone remember the episode... i thought it was 8.06 but it wasnt

thanks

You mean Little Murder, it was on Spike yesterday.

whats the episode when Nick and Catherine are running to the coroners office to tell david to stop rinsing off the body because they have to get something off the body

That's "Assume Nothing". They're looking for saliva in the ear.

I have 2 and for some reason (most likely because I haven't seen the episodes in a long while) I can't remember the episodes... I'm going to feel real dumb if they aren't even CSI episodes, but anyway here it goes:

1). I remember Grissom and he was talking to a "friend", some old guy, who had married a younger woman, and Grissom was worried she was just after his money.

2). The other one is two of the CSI's, finding a body in a dumpster, and the garbage keeps falling on it, from the ceiling of the basement.

I should know these but for some reason I'm drawing a blank.

Neither one sounds like a Vegas episode to me. There were a few dumpster bodies, but I don't remember garbage falling on them. I don't watch the other CSI's tho, so maybe someone else can help.

It was a hotel dumpster, and he garbage fell out of a chute in the "basement". I think the vic was a woman, and they couldn't remove the dumpster because of the falling trash, but it was compromising the crime scene. I don't watch Miami or New York. So it's either Vegas... or some other show. *Feels dumb*.

Neither of those two rings a bell for me either, and I only watch the original CSI.

Yes I'm beginning to think they were different shows altogether, my knowledge of the show would have kicked in otherwise. So yes I am officially that stupid, and should not be approached by the public for their own personal safety!

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers

Is there a ep. of CSI when Greg is playing a Dukes of harzards board game? if there is what is that ep name and what season is that from?

He's playing the game with Hodges in 'Grave Danger' which is the season 5 finale.

Ok heres pretty nice question for you all..
Season 1 episode 20 Sounds of Silence.
What are grissom and that lady talking whit their hands
at the end of the episode.

^Grissom tells Dr. Gilbert that his mother was deaf and that she taught him that her deafness was a gift, not a disability. She then replies that she teaches her students the same lesson. :)

thanks I was really puzzled by it too.
In another episode (I think it's in season 3 just before grissom's sugery) Grissom go in a campus to see somebody and he said something woth signs. What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back