I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkerbell said:
jorja_fan86 said:
^ :lol: I did know that but the way he grabbed Scarlett's face & used the f-bomb scared me :eek:. Holy crap, the dude is freaky.
I can't believe how much I want to watch that video now. :lol:

:lol: I can't believe that Tink is willing to watch a 9.5 minute music video. Than again, Justin is half naked in some parts so... :devil:.

I can't believe how miserable & ugly the weather is. Go away grey skies & winter :mad:.

I can't believe that summer seems like years away :(.

I can't believe how much fun I had last night!
I can't believe some colleagues were cheating :eek:
I can't believe some colleagues can't take a loss!
I can't believe mum still phones to ask me whether I'm taking good care of myself.

I can't believe he emailed me!
I can't believe it's nice out again :)
I can't believe how productive I was at work today!

I can't believe my best friend.
I can't believe this changable weather.
I can't believe I haven't gotten a reply to an EXTRA important e-mail yet :mad:

I can't believe anytime I pass through one of WillowsWannaBe's posts I just keep staring at that Catherine avatar, and I do not know exactly why it keeps my atention like this :p
I can't believe how strange my sister can be with her attitudes, in some minor things.
I can't believe I still have Portuguese homework to do, and it is such a big homework.

CSI_Dani said:
I can't believe anytime I pass through one of WillowsWannaBe's posts I just keep staring at that Catherine avatar, and I do not know exactly why it keeps my atention like this :p
LMFAO, I'll take that as a complicent :lol:
I can't believe CSI_Dani likes my avatars! :D
I can't believe how tired I am.

I can't believe how much fun I had tonight.

I can't believe my dad and I are going to attempt to make a tape because his car doesn't play tapes but I want to listen to good music tomorrow :lol:

I can't believe the sun is shining.
I can't believe I have to do so much homework
I can't believe I'm tired, even though I slept quite long

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I can't believe I'm really in the mood of spending heaps of money.

Are you kidding? :eek: *cough*nuts*cough*

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I'm feeling weird.. I'm not old.

Just.. :lol: *shuts up*

I can't believe I'm back home.
I can't believe I only had some mail from my dentist and my bank, not somthing else..
I can't believe my cell phone died the moment it connected to my computer.
I can't believe I spent so much money.
I can't believe we'll be having pizza tonight after living on fast food for 4 days :lol:

I Cant believe how worried i am.
I cant believe how much i miss my dad.
I cant believe i keep calling my Dad Daddy.
I cant believe how hideous i am from crying, my eyes are all red and puffy. ewe.

I can't believe my Mother just called me, from the other side of the world. She hasn't been in touch for 6 weeks, I was beginning to worry... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back