I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I'm already at home. Only two lessons today. YAY :D

I can't believe I didn't do the homework yesterday, so I have to do them now :(

I can't believe I watched my uncle die. That was the most terrifying thing I have ever seen in my life.
I can't believe I'm making my dad a birthday card :lol:

CatherineWillows, your uncle died? I'm so sorry for you. :(

I can't believe I got an 8,5 for my biology test!
I can't believe PE was so much fun and I beat my teacheress in badminton.

Ex-collegue of mine not long retired died on Saturday...poor guy, work hard all your life and that's your reward.

I can't believe I had two free periods today, so I went home, and after two hours I went back to school only to hear that my art class (of 2 hours, which were my last ones) got cancelled as well!! So I could have been home 4 hours earlier!! :mad:

I can't believe some people in my class haven't even started with the two projects we have to hand in this week. I started four weeks ago and I haven't even finished. How on earth are they going to finish that in time? :rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm so addicted to songs that I listen to them at least ten times a day. :p

SaraStar said:
I can't believe I'm so addicted to songs that I listen to them at least ten times a day. :p

I can't believe you did that to me with the songs you sent me! :eek:
I can't believe that my best friend wanted to tell our English teacher that I write fanfiction...AGAIN! She blurted it out to our other teacher too! :lol:

I can't believe how bored I was at work today. That's what I get for being so productive the last few days.
I can't believe how much my taxi driver looked like Greg Sanders/Eric Szmanda :eek:

Dutchie said:
I can't believe you did that to me with the songs you sent me! :eek:
I can't believe that my best friend wanted to tell our English teacher that I write fanfiction...AGAIN! She blurted it out to our other teacher too! :lol:

:lol: I recognise that! I wanted to tell my English teacher about my first fic too, last year. Don't remember if I actually did it though.. :p

I can't believe how much fun, depsite the horrible situation, I've been having since Saturday.
I can't believe I melted my chapstick in the dryer, so I put it in the fridge :lol: it worked though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back