Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it's already Wednesday

I can't believe I'm so hungry.

I can't believe I spent so much money in the last time

Lizzy_004 said:
Dutchie said:
I can't believe you did that to me with the songs you sent me! :eek:
I can't believe that my best friend wanted to tell our English teacher that I write fanfiction...AGAIN! She blurted it out to our other teacher too! :lol:

:lol: I recognise that! I wanted to tell my English teacher about my first fic too, last year. Don't remember if I actually did it though.. :p

LOL! I'm actually jus trying to keep it a secret for everyone at school... they'd probably just laugh at me or look at me like I'm crazy for writing in English. :rolleyes:

Happy you liked the songs, Nikki! I'm addicted to those too. :p

I can't believe how stressful selling the house is? It's only been on the market for a couple of days, and the estate agents are already making me mad! :(

I can't believe my best friend during English! After almost blurting out that I write fanfiction yesterday, today the teacher wanted someone from the class who lived in Gorinchem to tell him the directions from the station to the church. What does my friend do?

"Sir, Nikki lives in Gorinchem!"

So thanks to her he asked me. :rolleyes:

I can't believe I haven't changed my sheets yet..
I can't believe it took me so long to study biology.
I can't believe I'm drinking beer and my mom doesn't even know :p

I can't believe I write fanfictions, but i don’t let anybody read them… I would, but I write NC-17 fanfiction with stuff that would probably shock them…so no… ;)

I can't believe nobody has posted here yet today :eek:
I can't believe I had to seperate male flies from female flies in biology class.
I can't believe I have only 1 hour left to make homework.
I can't believe I'll be spending half of my evening at school too :eek:

I can't believe my doctor has told me not to eat any dairy products or any wheat. What the hell am I supposed to eat? There's nothing left! :eek:

I can't believe my tooth hurts sooooooo bad! I need to go to the dentist….
I can't believe I received red rose for 8. mart (Women’s day… dose this holiday exist in USA?)

I can't believe how well my English test went, considering no study.
I can't believe yesterday she was on TV singing last night.
I can't believe how much I liked that minute.
I can't believe it is "Reading Week" at my school.
I can't believe things like this one exist.

I can't believe my teacher told me to "buy bigger pipe so I could see things more...wide" :lol: :lol:

I can't believe the person who made an appointment to view our house never showed up! How rude. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back