I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the pool shop guy who works in the same shopping complex as I do started hitting on me today at work...

I can't believe a tree in our front garden nearly fell on my Dad whilst he was gardening :eek: He's now chopping it up with a saw, but he had a lucky escape :eek:

I can't believe I just can't remember the difference in meaning between a cold and a flu...And I also can't believe that I have one of them...
I can't believe that I had an invitation to a Carnival party this night and that I refused...

I can't believe I actually told someone off yesterday. I can't even stand up to my own shadow!

I can't believe how tiny the pug was I saw yesterday. She could not have weighed more than a pound and was just completely adorable, especially when she went up to the Yorkie she was sharing a cubicle with and started to lick the Yorkie's face. What a doll! :)

I can't believe I got glasses for $10.99 and it still ended up costing me almost $200 because my lenses are so thick I need to get featherweights!

I can't believe I missed my show on purpose tonight because I knew I would cry if I watched it. :(

I can't believe Reading drew with Man Utd at Old Trafford! :eek: Great achievement. This has been a dream of a season. :)

^Congrats, Lucy!

I can't believe work was actually nice today! I drank a lot of coffee to survive the day (I got woken up by some people sending me text messages in the middle of the night - couldn't sleep any more), but it was quite relaxing and I learnt a lot. Also, I touched my first USD billet :lol:.

I can't believe some people at work are in my school too! They were new too. They're really nice and we can talk about our teachers for ages :)

I can't believe he's ranked 29 in the world :D That's so amazing. I'm so proud of him.
I can't believe it's snowing :p
I can't believe how tired *everyone* was at work. It was werid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back