I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the weekend is almost over and that I did not do anything really...Well, except from take a look at my old toys, which leads to my next point...
I can't believe that I took back home some of my old teddy bears and so, just because they are "cute" and now I don't have a place to put them...

I can't believe it's 5C out right now! :D, I'm so happy

I can't believe I lost the battery cover to my remote because I threw it on the floor :lol: Agh, if I don't find it my batteries will always fall out!

I can believe my Dad's plane ticket to Africa cost £4000! :eek: His work paid for a business class ticket (too right in my opinion).

I can't believe Lost is on in 35 minutes *yay* :D

I can't believe I haven't been here since 07/02/01 :eek:
I can't believe how tired, exhausted and busy I am lately
I can't believe that I still haven't studied for tomorrow.
I can't believe I don't even care :p

I cant believe that i just screamed my head off and was freaking out because a Policeman came to my door. i was like "omgomgomg!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh why is there a cop here ahh" and then it turned out to be my roommates dad. Im super smart. :D

I can't believe how chapped my lips are. But I am too lazy to walk like, 10 feet to go get my chapstick.

I can't believe how bored I already am :lol:

I can't believe I'm already awake even though I have no school today.

I can't believe I'll go shopping in another city instead of celebrating carnival. Yeah! :D

I can't believe Reading drew with Man Utd at Old Trafford! Great achievement. This has been a dream of a season.

if Reading play in Madejski stadium (27.02) like they play after the 67 min from this much with Man Utd i`ll Believe that Royals deserve to be my fav UK team :D

I Can't Believe that apply (job interview) for become a cop is so complex and difficult :eek: i have go through hundredth documents, doctors, commissions... and now wait to be allow to go one physics and psychic tests :rolleyes:

I can't believe I had 38.8 temperature yesterday :(
I can't believe I won't be seeing my best friend, haven't seen him for a year and a half, just because of this stupid fever.. and I bought a ticket to Germany already *sniff* I'm sad.
I can't believe mum and I had the best of fun though when wrapping ice cold towels around my body to get the heat out of me.
I can't believe dad ran up the stairs because he thought he heard me scream and cry while I was just laughing so effing hard :lol:
I can't believe I'm going to spend my day watching 'Miss Marple'DVDs and reading books :D

if Reading play in Madejski stadium (27.02) like they play after the 67 min from this much with Man Utd i`ll Believe that Royals deserve to be my fav UK team :D
You mean, they aren't your favourite UK team already? ;) :D

Good luck with your application Pusher. :)

I can't believe that its above 0 degrees right now. :lol:
I can't believe Speed's dead. I refuse to believe it. :(
I can't believe i'm not sleeping right now.

You mean, they aren't your favourite UK team already? ;) :D

humm ... let`s think ...what about if Reading buy Berbatov from the Spurs then my heart won`t be torn a part ;) :lol:

Good luck with your application Pusher. :)

thanks, the luck is all i need now :) (wow 100 guys for only 6 free work place )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back