I Can't Believe It #6

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Elsie, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I can't believe it's MY iPod :rolleyes:
    I can't believe I didn't get a (serious) Valentine's card *sigh* OK, what else is new!?
    I can't believe the trip to Germany costs me 188 euros!

2. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

I know how you feel, I expected a card at least from some certain person, but even that person blew me off.. :rolleyes:

It was Dutch, so I'll PM it to you ;)

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I'm sure you will have a great time there...Disneyland is really cool :)I was there last summer in a school trip and it was awesome! Try Space Mountain...it's really good ;)

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

oh I so know about that! The battery lasts no longer than a day usually, my earphones are taped because the plastic stuff torn.. I'll post a picture of mine tomorrow :lol:

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I can't believe how weird this day has been
    I can't believe how confusing she is!

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I can't believe I am taking the day off sick! I never take sick days, so that should tell you how bad I am feeling. :(

I can't believe how dull daytime TV is!

7. Roosey

Roosey Captain

^Hope you'll get better Laura. :) *huggles*

I can't believe my hand is swollen.. I kind of daydreamed while climbing the stairs at school and I bumped into the side of the stairs (and those are pretty heavy).. it's painful..

I can't believe I have someone who cares about me. I felt really 'depressed' yesterday and this person comforted me. Thank you for that.

I can't believe my day at school was so funny today, even while feeling not so good.

8. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I can't believe people believe it's her iPod :rolleyes:
    I can't believe how easy the English test was.. I'm sure all the kids get around at least 80% without learning :eek: Not good.. too easy.
    I can't believe my friend called me and I just missed it, and now I can't reach her! I hope it was about coming over this weekend!

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I can't believe my sister! :eek:

She sent me a text message saying she needed to contact me urgently, but her battery was running low and to call her friends number. So, being the naive person I am I called the number and got through to Buckingham Palace! :eek: A recorded message told me it was a hoax number. :lol:

10. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I can't believe how bored I am. Agh, I feel like I'm going crazy!

I can't believe how croweded I feel, but there's no one around!

11. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I can't believe today I had my last test before Carnival mini-holiday...
    ...which leads to my next point, I can't believe that next week school starts on thursday...we could have the entire week for Carnival holiday, but anyway, better a few days than nothing...
    I can't believe I don't know what I am going to dress up like this year to my Carnival party.
    I can't believe the theme of my portuguese test's composition was "the importance of a diary to teenagers"

12. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

lol, you're not the only one who says I have to try Space Mountain. I definitely will try it out and I'll let you know what I thought of it ;)

Mine sometimes just doesn't feel like going off :rolleyes: so I had to keep it on all night, and when I woke up the batteries were nearly empty, while I had just loaded them the night before.. and when it was finally shut off because the batteries were completely dead, and I loaded them again, the stupid thing (sorry dear iPod!) wouldn't go on anymore! Pff, the attitude! :rolleyes:

13. softcake

softcake Pathologist

I can't believe my Samsung MP3 Audio/Video player doesn't behave like a diva :lol:

14. BlueStarlight

BlueStarlight Rookie

I can't believe that in only 2 months I will be traveling through Europe with some of my best friends! We’ll have so much fun!!!!! Will go in Venice, Italy, France and Spain!!!! I am counting seconds till then. :)

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I can't believe I just managed to download iTunes and an actual song onto my computer without asking my husband to help me! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.