I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how much hassle I had buying my new mobile phone, I was on the phone for about 40 minutes. :eek:

i can't believe that teacher really canceled the lesson because we wanted :D
I can't believe i was totaly forgat about physics test today :rolleyes: so i don't know how i wrote it :p

I can't believe I drove for two hours to a meeting, when I got there it had been cancelled an no one had told me! :mad:

I can't believe I'm wearing a thin long sleeve shirt, without a hoodie or sweater, and I'm not cold! :D yay!!

I can't believe how pretty the sky is right now. I love it when the suns not quite up so the sky turns pink :)

I can't believe how much others laughed at me in the school today :eek:

I can't believe how pretty it was outside today

I can't believe it's not even 11am here, and I'm already bored out of my mind. *sigh* I was so excited to have the day off...

I can't believe my exams are over!
I can't believe YOU still haven't called me :eek:
I can't believe the new song of The Wreckers! YAY!

I can't believe how long it takes me to type with one hand!
I can't believe how badly my tounge hurts
I can't believe I'm talking to a friend I haven't talked to in 3 years :D

Elsie said:
I can't believe I drove for two hours to a meeting, when I got there it had been cancelled an no one had told me! :mad:
:eek: *passes Elsie a cup of tea*

I can't believe I brought the wrong type of paint yesterday and didn't realize until I started painting. I needed Matt not silk! Silk is as bad as gloss. Aghh! :eek:

Lizzy_004 said:
I can't believe I have the same birthday as Oprah Winfrey :D :D YAY!
Oh dear.. here she goes... :rolleyes:

I can't believe I still forgot to book the auditorium for the schoolproject.. it's been on my to-do list for like.. months *whistles*

I can't believe how cold it is!! :eek:

I can't believe the pictures won't load!

i can't believe i get a free half periode on a computer (i already did most of the work last week)

i can't believe i'm getting 100% in two subjects and above 90% in all others but one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back