I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I hope you are OK Dragonfly.

I can't believe it has snowed a little! Yay! I also can't believe I have to drive for over two hours for a meeting in the middle of nowhere. :rolleyes:

DragonflyDreamer said:
I can't believe how much it hurts. Or, more accurately, I can't believe I *forgot* how much it hurts :(

sorry to read that ur in pain. i know exactly how u feel. i have cut my hand last month and it`s still hurts :( i hate to be in pain :mad:

i can`t believe that one my friend try to make me 'blind' date :eek:

am i too old, is it too late ?! :lol:

I can't believe what a productive day I had yesterday. :rolleyes:

I had quite a bit to do yesterday and instead I spent the whole day feeling a little ill, just about made it through a working day, then went home and watched a film in bed. :eek:

I can't believe the grass is totally frozen :lol: :eek:
I can't believe that the a-team is back on telly tonight :eek: :D

Elsie said:
^ I hope you are OK Dragonfly.
Thanks Elsie, I'm feeling better now.

I can't believe she bought me a monkey!! Well, it's a beanie baby keychain, but still...

ETA:
I can't believe how mad I am at my sister right now!
I can't believe how quickly I went from being impressed with her to mad at her
I can't believe the stupid thing won't work :mad:

i cant believe i am in a good mood! seriously what is up with that?
i cant believe the object of my affection hasnt noticed my kick ass hairdo and sweater.

I can't believe my chemistry's teacher still don't know my name :lol:
I can't believe math's teacher didn't noticed me today :p
i can't believe it's already 19:51pm :eek:

I can't believe I just randomly ran into an old friend at the corner store when I ran out to get milk just now. I haven't seen her in... 3 1/2 years! That was so great.

I can't believe I am gonna have to present my school project about forensics next week, and that i am really far from have done it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back