I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I had to cancel two meetings today because of the wind! Two roads that I needed to go on were closed because of overturned lorries!

I also really can't believe how mad the first guy was when I cancelled! I can't magically get there. :rolleyes:

omg, that's so sad iloveyou. I'm sorry for your loss.

I can't believe how cold it is! It's -25, which means with windchill it's probably like, -30 at least.

I can't believe it's not horribly windy! I might not blow over today!!

I can't believe how early it is!

I can't believe how much my elbow hurts! I didn't hit it that hard...
I can't believe the temperature has gone down 20 degrees. Well, I can, but I wish it hadn't.
I can't believe I just discovered that I know my boss' son! :lol: I had no idea they were related.

I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday :eek:
I can't believe i am so stupid, how i can run into the wall and got black eye!?? :lol: ... Gee, so stupid :p
I can't believe my mom thought i was in fight, she didn't believe me :p
God, i still can't believe it! :lol: i wanna scream! I'M SO STUPID! :lol: :lol: Happy New Year Kitty, it's only 11 January but i already have black eye, whats next? :rolleyes: *sigh*

I can't believe how much homework I have to do! And well, I don't want to do it :p

I can't I totally forgot that I was going to meet up with a friend today! I feel soo bad.

I can't believe how annoyed my friend is of me right now. I do my work outloud, that's what I do! AGH

I can't believe I survived my first week of classes.
I can't believe how much snow is outside.
I can't believe that I cannot stop staring at my icon due to it's extreme sexiness :devil:.

I can't believe I mixed up the two episode games in the CSI: Miami thread. It's so embarrassing :(

I can't believe the weekend has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back