I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont fucking believe it. Ive got an exam tomorrow and I just did a test paper on my own but the damn AQA website is down! Which means I cannot check my answers to see if they were right! Damnit. :( I just hope I didn't crash the website with my printing off the site 10 minutes ago. :p

I can't believe I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep
I also can't believe that I managed to fall down my buildings staircase today (ok I only fell down 7 stairs but it really hurt) and managed to escape any serious damage, apart from my rather sore ass

I cannot believe how good Chris Daughtry's new song is. His voice is frigging amazing!

I cannot believe I'm back to classes already :(.

I can't believe the blonde moment I had today whilst cooking my dinner. I took the lid of the butter and placed it on top of the heated cooking hub. :eek: And what's worse is that even when I smelt the burning plastic, I still had no idea what I had done until a good minute later. Doh! :lol:

I can't believe I paid attention in my classes today!

I can't believe I almost died of tiredness today. We were reading our textbooks and I was like, about to die :p

i cant believe i missed the stupid garbage truck! :mad:
it always came between 9 and 10am last semester, so i thought id have plenty of time to do it at 8 this morning. but no, i had everything ready and was about to go downstairs when the truck went by! i missed it by 30 seconds!!!! :mad:

I can't believe it is already Wednesday :p
i can't believe it: went to the school this morning, first when i got out i couldn't move forward, wind was pushing me away :lol: yea, no kidding.. :rolleyes:

I can't believe the nightmare I had trying to change my bed covers just now. I got really frustrated. :eek:

I can't believe Iron Maiden are at number 5 in the UK charts with Different World! :eek: :D

I can't believe that I thought it was so much later than it really is
I can't believe what a mess the City people are making out side my house. They had better clean it up when they leave!
I can't belive how much I've done today. At the same time, I can't believe how little I've done today :lol:

I cant beleive there was no school today :D
& I also can't believe one of my older friends died today, on her way back home, it was snowing :( :(

iloveyou that's sad to hear! :(

I cant believe Ive got a big exam today in which Ive only had about 4 hours sleep. Every night this week, Ive had 4 hours sleep. Damn isonmia!! :rolleyes: Couldnt it have waited til next week or something?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back