I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it's raining again.

I can't believe I started my diet today

I can't believe I'm so motivated to stick to those rules concerning the diet and food etc.

I can't believe I'm so happy

I can't believe how gross this chocolate bar is. Gluten, wheat, dairy free and horrible. It was nearly as bad as my breakfast. *cries*

I can't believe that I feel great about having fell over in my Gym class. Just because that means that I was not as afraid as I am usually and tried to do that thing, even though I already knew it could went wrong...
I can't believe how some classes can be boring at times.
I can't believe how much I like Friday evenings.

*hugs Tinkerbell* your new diet isn't forever is it?

I can't believe how awful tomorrow will be. I am stressed out just thinking about it! :(

I can't believe no one can do anything today! I mean, I come back home for the weekend, and everyones busy!

I can't believe I'm stuck either going to the farmers market with my little sister and my mom (eek) or going to the community centre and the bloody wrekcer thingy mabober (I think it's called a junk yard in the states, basically where you take parts out of cars) with my dad! Agh!

I can't believe my tooth hurts so bad… I couldn’t sleep for the past 2 nights! Stupid dentist can’t help me! :mad:

I can't believe I haven’t won banner challenge… and I was thinking that I was good… Guess not…

I can't believe everyone in my old class is now starving themselves and cutting their wrists :rolleyes: God, and it's not because they have issues, it's because they want to be 'emo'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back