~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that I actually know some stuff in school! I never know answers, this is awesome :p

I can't believe I ate so much I feel sick.

Tinkerbell said:
I can’t believe I called up and voted for Matt on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. :eek:

....I cannot believe you actually did that! More to the point, i cnat even believe you watch that show!!! You disgust me! :eek: :lol:

kazzy said:
....I cannot believe you actually did that! More to the point, i cnat even believe you watch that show!!! You disgust me! :eek: :lol:
:lol: I know, I've totally been sucked in to it.

If it helps, it was the first time I have ever voted on the show. I'm trying to save my dignity here. :lol:

I can't believe it's only Thursday. I'm already done for the week, and I've still got tomorrow to go before the weekend hits.

kazzy said:
Tinkerbell said:
I can’t believe I called up and voted for Matt on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. :eek:

^ LMAO :lol: I was going to say something like that kazzy, but because I'm nice, I didn't want to upset Tink :p

And it's no use trying to save your dignity Tink, I know you're slowly beign brainwashed by all these awful reality TV shows we have here :eek: :lol:

wibble said:
And it's no use trying to save your dignity Tink, I know you're slowly beign brainwashed by all these awful reality TV shows we have here :eek: :lol:
I only started watching it to see what David Gest was like, now I'm watching it every bloody night. :lol: Well, it'll all be over tomorrow and then I can carry on with my normal life and restore a small amount of dignity. :lol:

What's that show you're talking about?

I can't believe I still haven't found the necklace. I want to have it in my hands again.

I can't believe I'm going to Albert Hammond Jr's concert tomrrow. :)

*Off Topic* :eek:

MissRoosFox said:
What's that show you're talking about?
It's called I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. Basically 10 celebrities are sent into the jungle (in Australia) and have to stay there for about 3 weeks and take part in various challenges to win food, etc. Towards the last week the public call up and vote for who they want to win, and each day the person with the lest amount of votes gets booted out, the last one left is crowned King/Queen of the jungle. Anyway here is the link to the website if you're intrested. :)

I can't believe I still have 2 hours left of work. :(

I can't believe how tired I am!

I can't believe that I have nearly finished my Christmas shopping and it isn't even December!! I am so proud of myself! :p

I can't believe my teacher told me I can't communicate. I mean, it's exactly one of the few things I'm good at! He doesn't even know me, and had no right saying that to me.

I can't believe she had her baby!
I can't believe she changed her mind about what to name the baby
I can't believe we still don't have a name for the Canadian thread

I actually can't believe it's the last day of November. This year is so short, which is not that bad since I've gotten bored with school.

I can't believe I've only slept about 6 hours in the past 3 days, well nights...whatever...and I'm not the least bit tired now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back