~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkerbell said:
I can't believe I have to wait until Christmas before I can get my hands on the POTC Dead Mans Chest dvd, it sucks. :(

I've already got a copy :devil:

Sorry, my mean streak is showing itself today :lol: I'll be in London this weekend Tink, so I'll tie my copy to a carrier pigeon when I arrive at Paddington station and send it to your house ;)

I can't believe I won't be eating dinner tonight until 7. :eek:

I can't believe how cold it is in the house. I have to wear two blankets. :(

I can't believe I sit in school (for nothing). The teacher for informatics had to go away and left us alone with some tasks. So we sit here, of course we're doing nothing :D, listening to music, doing homework etc.
:mad:

wibble said:

I've already got a copy :devil:
*gasps* Evilness! :eek: Can you not see I'm distressed? Jack Sparrow withdrawal is setting in. :lol:

I'll be looking out for the pigeon. :D

I can't believe how low on money I am. Damn Christmas. :eek:

i cant believe how hot it is today!

i cant believe that i have a headache even though i've drunk heaps of water!

i cant believe im this tired!

i cant believe how awesome the newest artemis fowl book is! hurray for Artemis Fowl: And the Lost Colony and hurray for Eoin Colfer! *dances*

I can't believe she just broke up with me... I didn't even know we where together :lol:

I can't believe I'm such an ass to someone...but then, I didn't ask them to be my puppy dog :p

I can't believe how unmotivated I am right now...lot more than my usual...

Lizzy_004 said:
I can't believe I'm still up!
I can't believe I have been chatting with WWB for more than three hours at a strech.
I can't believe I said to her that I would go to bed more than an hour ago, and that I'm still talking to her.
It's all about my unique aura :p Don't blame me, girl! And DO NOT call me WWB! Thanks.

I can't believe I cant live but study, study and study.
I can't believe I cant even do my net thingy.
I can't believe I dont have time to watch tv, eat or take a nap.
I cant believe I'm sick of darn schooool! :mad:

I hope everything works out for your friend Dolphin

I can't believe the meeting I went to today went for four hours!

I can't believe that I got abused for not being a Scot today! I answered the phone and the person was terribly rude, and when I asked them to spell their name they told me to F**k off back to Australia and called me skippy! (im not even bloody australian damn it!) I am outraged!

I cant believe I actually enjoyed studying for physics. :eek: ...I've become a NERD!!!!!! Normally, I cannot abide studying but I had fun. Probably cos I understood it this time. :p

I can't believe I've done absolutely nothing today that I intended to do
I can't believe I'm procrastinating again
I can't believe what time it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back