~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaWacko said:
Wtf? :lol: UK decided to go back to early 90s? :lol:

*giggles* I'm loving it!! Went to the first comeback concert and have the new album, Take That are the best! :lol:

I can't believe I have had to do practically 3 days work in three hours! I can't believe that I won't be back in the office until the 8th December!

Thanks Tinks, I'm really looking forward to my holiday, I need it!

^^ :lol: I was thinking the same thing Ducky!

I can't believe I've actually heard of those bands. :eek: They are rather good though. :)

I can't believe it's so cold out! I would like just once not to freeze every Monday. :p

Tinkerbell said:
I can't believe Westlife beat Oasis to number one in the album chart! :lol: :rolleyes:

*strangled sob* How did that happen? :eek: Rock rules! :D

Yes, yes, ok...well done to Westlife :p

I can't believe a customer at work today asked me what a website is :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't believe that about 10 minutes later, the same guy then asked me to stop a parent from reading a book to her children in the children's area of the library because of the noise :eek: I was half-speechless, and don't think I've ever been so dumbfounded by a customer before! I managed to tell him that a lot of parents read to their children in that area of the library and was not against any of the library policies.

What an idiot! :mad:

I can't believe how many reminders I had written on my hand by the end of school! I had like 8...and they washed off and I can only remember like 6 :lol:

I can't believe I have a project due Dec. 5th and I haven't even started it yet!

I cant believe how much i miss him :(

I cant believe i couldnt breath and then i got dizzy ran into a door and then i could breathe again :p

i cant beleive how nice my boss is at work!

i cant beleive how funny desperate housewives is!

i cant beleive how freakin hot it is!

I can't believe I'm up. It's friggin' 6:30 in the morning :eek:
I can't believe I'm supposed to go to work in less than an hour.
I can't believe how long it's taking me to type simple words... this is not my time of the day at all...

^ Poor Tink :lol: Luckily I've yet to hear any, which is a surprise. :p

I can't believe Borders were giving away free chocolate with all purchases today :eek: I'm so glad I went in there to buy a couple of Christmas presents this afternoon :lol:

wibble said:
^ Poor Tink :lol: Luckily I've yet to hear any, which is a surprise. :p
I know, poor me. :lol:

It's not even December yet and I'm already being subjected to Slade's Merry Xmas Everybody. :eek:

I can't believe I have to wait until Christmas before I can get my hands on the POTC Dead Mans Chest dvd, it sucks. :(

I can't believe I have to wait until Christmas before I can get my hands on the POTC Dead Mans Chest dvd, it sucks.
Agreed!!
I can't believe Christmas music is all they're playing where I work now. There isn't even a way to turn it off or down when we're not open... it's just christmas music... all day long. Arrgggggg!
I can't believe how much snow we got in one night... only I can, because it happens at least once a year.
I can't believe my fingers were so cold they felt like they were going to fall off while waiting for the bus, because I couldn't find warmer mitts. I could have sworn I saw them yesterday...

I can't believe I walked to the store in a near blizzard to buy milk, and 20 minutes later, it calms down :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back