~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I'm taking the SAT on Saturday. God, I'm so nervous.

I can't believe the O.C was so sad
I cant believe what Ryan is going 2 do to Volchuk
I cant beleive i had a math term exam :eek:
I cant beleive I am leaving my science homework for the morning

I can't believe it is bonfire night on Sunday and no one has invited me to a party yet! :p

I can't believe I still have a headache, definately need some more sleep....

Elsie said:
*sorry this isn't a pleasant story*

I can't believe I saw someone run over a cat and then not even stop to see if it was OK. They definately knew they had done it!!
That's awful. It just goes to show how some people really have no regard for animals. As awful as it is to accidentally run over an animal, the very least you can do it is check that it's okay and if didn't survived then take it to the owners and inform them. Luckily for me *touchwood* I've never run over an animal and to be honest - it's one of my worst nightmares, it would effect me for years to come. :(

I can't believe my Boss tried to find a CSI T-shirt for me when he went on holiday to Las Vegas. :eek: It maybe a hint that I talk too much about CSI. :lol:

^ :lol: I think more than half of us have that problem. :p

I can't believe it's so cold outside. I don't want to swear a gigantic sweater every day for the next four months. :eek:

I can't believe I'm not looking forward to today. Usually I like fridays.

DaWacko said:
WillowsWannaBe said:
DaWacko said:
Sorry WWB...would have give you something but didnt' have anything to connectto you .... *passes some candy*
Ooooh, give me Margness! <333 Ooooor a cool naughty t-shirt? Whatever! Sweets are fattening *points to belly* :D

I can't believe how FAT I am ---> and Ducky makes it all worse! :lol:

:eek: Always blame the duck!
Noooo, I <3 you, Ducky! And you know this :p I'm the only fan of yours, since you're a beginner skater, lolz. *gives you a cap you were wearing in TEH dream :lol:... plus some cookies* But don't blame me if you get fat! :D

I can't believe I went to bed at 4 a.m. yesterday :eek:
I can't believe how tired I am.
I can't believe I have so many things to do. (cap 7x06, make a darn Meredith icon (LOLZ), make a Cath/Eddie wallpaper, administrate my CSI board)
Wow, I'm such a busy person, LMAO! :p

1.- I can't believe I showed my mom all my CSI pics and she was yawning :lol:
2.- I can't believe she thought Natalia Boa Vista was Mac Taylor's g/f :lol:
3.- I can't believe she's an Smacked fan and she doesn't even know it :p
4.- I can't believe (talking about CSI Shirts) that I haven't found one that fits me :( all of them are very big for me :p
5.- I can't believe I got 100 in a test today, and I hadn't studied :p

I can;t believe the lousy day I've had. First one of my best friends in leaving my school and we;ve known each other a little less than half our lives and have been through two different private schools together. Now he has to leave because of problems his parents have with the school. Later I found out about another friend issue.

Calihan said:
I can't believe that I'm going to a Guns N Roses concert on Wednesday with three friends.

I can't believe that two of my friend won't be able to go. One of them has to take last year's MCAS the next day, and since she can't go my other friend can't get a ride.

I sort of feel good in a way knowing that she's really upset. I should explain my reasoning, I'm not happy that she's upset but I'm happy to know that she really wanted to go and wasn't doing something half hearted.

I can't believe I managed to get a front row seat for Steve's show in Champaign - what a great birthday present!!!

I can't believe a kid died at school the other day.
I can't believe how much my friends suck right now.
I can't believe my feet are soo cold.
I can't believe I am soo totally broke for the month and it's only the third.
I can't believe how tired I am.

I can't believe I just thought it was the middle of November and I'd missed my doctor's appointment! :eek: *blonde moment* :eek: :lol:

I can't believe some kid about my age was beat to death the other day at a school in Fresno... :(
I can't believe that my grandpa is finally going to retire! *does happy dance* Go Grandpa!
I can't believe that I entered an icon challenge :eek: :lol:

I can't believe what a mess I made last night trying to attempt D.I.Y. :eek: It was supposed to be a simple job of taking down the skirting board, but it soon turned into a huge mess and I took down a chunk of my wall. :eek: Also, in the process I broke my Dad's hammer. How was I supposed to know that using a hammer as leverage was going to brake the hammerhead off? :lol: :eek:

It was safe to say that he wasn't impressed to see me sitting in the middle of my room, covered head to toe in dust holding one half of his hammer. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back