~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaWacko said:
I can't believe my friend's dad died last night.
Mom had taken some flowers to them and she said my friend was in shock. She turned 22 last week... we have drifted apart but... :(

Just can't believe it.

I'm sorry about your friend's dad *hugs*

I can't believe I still feel sick.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends Dad Ducky.

I can't believe my uncle just got rid of the cancer he had and more apperead in the lining of his lung :(...and they don't think it's treatable :(

I can't believe I have real food in my fridge!!!!

I'm very sorry to hear about your friends dad Ducky. :(

I can't believe how quite it is a work, it's been like this for about a week. :eek:

I can't believe how well I've been sleeping now I have a new bed. It's harder than normal for me to get up in the mornings. :eek: :lol:

I can't believe my teacher was so nice to me. We had our differences in the first year, but he grew on me in the past 3 years. I'm sad to see him go before I graduate actually!

I can't believe I survived the last days. I had so much to do for school and my family... puuh... Now I'm happy that I don't have to do anything right now. I wish I could go to bed now... I'm so tired

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's dad, Ducky! *huggles*

I can't believe it's the second day of my holiday and I'm already doing my homework.

i cant believe i dislocated my finger last night lol, actually i can, seeing as i've done it many time before, just diff fingers lol. i'm so accident prone.

i cant beleve i only have 2 n a half weeks of skool left before a 3 month break!!!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Ducky :(
I can't believe I thought it was an hour later :lol:
I can't believe I made 20 CSI icons, YAY! :D
I can't believe ER is beginning in 30 mins!
I can't believe I've actually grown an ER fan - again!
I can't believe how MUCH I dislike Grey's Anatomy.
I can't believe I'm going to watch it anyway :p
I can't believe I'm too lazy to learn for my chemistry test.
But I do believe I'm gonna cheat! :lol:

^Cheating is so much more fun than learning ;)

I can't believe my mother ranted to me about one her her co-workers -again. As if I care! I know enough freaks myself.
I feel like I know that womans' whole life story, yet I've never seen her.

I can't believe I ate chocolate with cinnamon...on bread. My sister loved it though...and really, it wasn't all that bad :)

I can't believe I got kicked out of a store because I wasn't buying anything! I was planning to buy something, I just hadn't gotten to it yet.

I can't believe my roommate just bit me because I bit her like 10 minutes ago. And that's because she jumped on me!

CatherineWillows said:
I can't believe I got kicked out of a store because I wasn't buying anything! I was planning to buy something, I just hadn't gotten to it yet.

They kicked you out because you weren't buying anything?! :eek: That's ridiculous! I wouldn't go to that store again. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back