~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
wibble said:
WillowsWannaBe said:
I can't believe I dreamt with DaWacko!!! :)

Poor you! That must have been a nightmare :eek: Hope you've recovered from your ordeal ;)
Actually, my mom called the paramedic as soon as I woke up and ran out of the room crying :p But they said it was just a shock, they gave me some downer and told me I was gonna be okay :p

I can't believe I'm finally over him.

I also can't believe I have a crush on a football player named Jerry who's nice to me but probably will never see me that way.

I can't believe the look the man at Wal-Mart gave me when i asked for a CD by the Shins. It was a look of disgust and then hes like" WE DONT SELL THAT HERE" and i ran away :lol:

I can't believe that I got up early enough to have breakfast, blow dry my hair and make my lunch, and I don't even have to leave for work for another 15 mins!!! :eek:

I can't believe that instead of thanking my husband for washing the dishes I packed a paddy about him leaving the foam in the sink - I'm psycho! - and now I have to call him at work to apologise :rolleyes:

I can't believe I need to buy new bed linen, a shower curtain, a new baby present and a birthday card at lunchtime and I only have 30 minutes to do it in! :eek:

Also need to buy some lunch! Nightmare.

lol. and yet, you're posting here.

I can't believe I've been home for almost an hour and I'm still in my work clothes!

I can't believe my friend's dad died last night.
Mom had taken some flowers to them and she said my friend was in shock. She turned 22 last week... we have drifted apart but... :(

Just can't believe it.

:eek: I'm sorry about your friend's dad. :( *hands over some hot chocolate*

I can't believe I've been listening to the same song for the past three hours. :rolleyes: I also can't believe I can barely see my desk. I need to clean this place up a bit.

I can't believe I just fell asleep for two hours! It's the middle of the afternoon.
I can't believe that after I slept for two hours, the guy fixing our pipes is still here.

Thanks. We grew up together... man would have turned 61 today. All sudden, just woke up late last night and collapsed.
They live 'bout 1km from me, he was originally our neighbour (born there, now his brother and mother lives there)
So much I've been there... :(

I kind of like how things go in our village.Our neighbour called us and then fast whole village knows.

When my grandma died, dad just called her sister, our neighbour and those relatives whose godmother my grandma was. Next day (or day after that)everyone basicly knew.

I can't believe that my friend is ditching us for a guy! I'm sick of the freakin eye sex guys! Everyone is! Get a stupid room already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back