I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
wibble said:
I can't believe Jayne chases spiders :eek: :lol:
:lol: spiders are funny little creatures.. and very handy since they keep the mosquitos away from me.. YES *reveals cloak* <trembling voice>I am the Sppppider woman</trembling voice> :eek:

I can't believe all the clothes on my body feels so moist :( ugh..

I can't believe mumsy's making pizza :p

Okay, had to edit to say:
I can't believe dad just came home :eek: it's 5.30pm.. what the heck is he doing home already :eek: I don't like these kind of surprises :(

I can't believe how much my parents are fighting again at the moment - this is only the second ever time that they have gone through a period of hardly talking, sleeping in seperate bedrooms & bitching about everything anyone does :(

^Ah yes, Lance isn't it? I like him! I don't know why I always fall for gay guys... Lance, Nate Berkus, I wonder who else? Sigh... (Gay guys are hotter I must admit. ;))

I can't believe I'm losing my voice! My voice is deep like a man's right now! Must be those 2 Snapples I've drank over 2 days...

I can't believe I'm drinking 2-hour-old-coffee :(
I can't believe it doesn't taste that bad :p
I can't believe I have 17.166 words for my thesis and it took me so long to write it.

I can't believe I promised to go camping for a week.
I can't believe that I seriously booked a dentist appointment to get my tooth pulled when I could've done it myself for free.
I can't believe I'm back home.

I can't believe i have to work all day.. :mad:

spiders are funny little creatures.. and very handy since they keep the mosquitos away from me..

Jayne Little?? I had a spider in my livingroom two days ago wich was nearly as big as me!! :lol:

Denise said:
spiders are funny little creatures.. and very handy since they keep the mosquitos away from me..

Jayne Little?? I had a spider in my livingroom two days ago wich was nearly as big as me!! :lol:
:eek: yeah, but you live somewhere in the centre of Holland, in the east of the country, things in general are a lot smaller.. actually.. I am a leprechaun :p *hides under stone searching for spiders*

CatherineWillows said:
I can't believe that I seriously booked a dentist appointment to get my tooth pulled when I could've done it myself for free.
You have to pay for pulling your teeth? Man, how many times didn't I look at my dentist and said: 'please pull it, at least that's free!!'.. yeah we don't have to pay for pulling teeth.

I can't believe it's done :D *smug*

i can't believe i have left one month and then, school again!
i can't believe i lost my book list...ups! :p
i can't believe clock is already 4pm

OMG! It rained?? :eek: *looks at sky* Nopes, not here.. yet!

I can't believe the moment I have no worries about my thesis, I start to have worries about accommodation in Doetinchem :( I'm so miffed.. why can't I just have one moment of peace in my body :(

I can't believe that one of my teachers sent home a warning letter saying that I am close to failing one of my subjects. Actually, I can believe that, and I am in the process of fixing it.

What I really can't believe is that on the list of 'tasks not completed' there was 2 that I actually have done, and my teacher saw me hand in. Now that is what really sucks, I actually did the work, and it still came back to bite me one the a-...butt ;)
Oh well, I'm going to see my teacher about it tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back