I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
kazzy said:
God, do you ever shut up about your 80% finns reading DD? :p Im sure 99% of us here know you've said this more than hundred times. :p.

I can't believe you never come here anymore and when you actually post, you are pain in the ass and have something to whine :p

I can't believe how back-dated I am here. S6 of LV finished and so have S2 or NY. Miami S4 is already on the roll. :p

I can't believe the glasses were not on the top of Ducky's head.

I can't believe I've been sat here all morning preparing what to write on a job application form about why they should employ me. Oh well, I can have some fun later :p :)

i can't believe i am actualy going to the date :p
i don't like dates, so i will call it meeting! :D

i can't believe how wierd this day at school was... :rolleyes:

I can't believe how hyper I am today :lol: it's probably the caffeine again...

I can't believe the guy I sort of like turns out to be a multi-talented musician... :eek: A friend gave me his demo CD and I can't believe I just found out he has his own band and plays different kinds of instrument! The musician-lover in me just melts upon hearing the demo :lol:

I can't believe the building pile of homework :(

I can't believe I heard on the news, someone innocent is executed today :( I can't believe how unfair and blind the law could be.

I can't believe I have vacation now :D
I can't believe I'll be in Italy soon.
I can't believe I have a lot of stuff to so, before the trip to Italy starts
I can't believe the French test was so easy

I can't believe I dropped my CD case in a puddle out side my house this morning. I had about 8 CD's in it. :rolleyes:

I also can't believe what a blonde moment I had earlier at the sweet shop. I went to pay for some chewing gum and a paper and gave the shopkeeper the wrong money, I then protested and just made a fool of myself as he was right, so I think the guy now thinks I can't do basic math. :lol: :eek:

I can't believe I fell out of my chair not once, not twice, not even three times, but SIX times last night. :lol:

I can't believe my mom actually watched ER with me. :eek:

I can't believe how much I've been using my printer! *looks at stack of photos of fave celebs* What? It's for school! I swear! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back