I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaWacko said:
kazzy said:
God, do you ever shut up about your 80% finns reading DD? :p Im sure 99% of us here know you've said this more than hundred times. :p.

I can't believe you never come here anymore and when you actually post, you are pain in the ass and have something to whine :p

:rolleyes: I see where Im not wanted! :rolleyes: :p

kazzy said:
DaWacko said:
kazzy said:
God, do you ever shut up about your 80% finns reading DD? :p Im sure 99% of us here know you've said this more than hundred times. :p.

I can't believe you never come here anymore and when you actually post, you are pain in the ass and have something to whine :p

well you do the same at my last.fm page :p

You have last.fm too, Ducky, what's yours? *wants to add Ducky as friend*.

I can't believe I feel like crap again.

I can't believe how annoying my contact lenses are being. I’ve taken them out and cleaned them about 10 times tonight. Looks like I'm going to have to put on my specs. :(

i cant believe that there are people who can hurt you without doing anything and i cant believe that i still have my nightmares and cant stop them...

I can't believe the season opener!
I can't believe Catherine's storyline!
I can't believe how I behaved after seeing 7x01...

DaWacko said:
kazzy said:
DaWacko said:
kazzy said:

well you do the same at my last.fm page :p

Wow, gosh! I get the feeling that someone doesn't like me! Don't worry..I shall stop posting here and stop bugging you at last.fm. :(

:p

- I HAVE A LAST.FM PAGE TOO!!!11!!11!!!

I cant believe how crappy the Shining becomes after I've watched it more than several times in the past 6 months.

Then I want to see yours too, kazzy! :p

I can't believe Dolphin is so sweet.

I can't believe I have the flu.

I cant believe im such a cry baby!

I cant believe how emotional i am

I cant beleive i told my boss No on working today when he called me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back