I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe my mother forced me to unpack all my books. I wanted to take 10 reading books with my on vacation. And now I have to leave most of them home :(

I can't believe I got mixed up with the up/down thread and posted an 'I can't believe' there among my up and downs :lol:

I can't believe how crowded the city was today :eek:

I can't believe I bumped into an old classmate of mine and he's a daddy already (he's 23.. but he's so ugly :p)

I can't believe I'm cleaning as well. We have to create a new thread for this.

I can't believe my room was clean that quikly.

I can't believe the packing happened so smoothly, almost everything is finished already.

I can't believe my mom didn't stress about the packing as much as she used to.

I can't believe Maaike hasn't invited me over yet to clean her house :p ;)

I can't believe this weather...

I can't believe I didn't got a sunburn, yesterday...(thank God and the sun protector!) :p

Thanks Roos :D

I can't believe my dad tried to steal my Heineken again. I bought one again since it's Saturday (=sauna) and when we ate dinner, he grabbed it from the fridge (since we had steaks and sausages = BBQ) :eek:
I yelled "THAT*S MY BEER! PUT IT BACK TO THE FRIDGE!"

I can't believe that I ate two steaks two hours ago and I'm hungry again :eek:

I can't believe Jayne is so remiss. You got to do more about your thesis! Or you will ruin your career! Do I sound like your mother, or what? :)

I can't believe I'm so tired.

I can't believe Roos sounds like my mother :eek: I've done other useful things today actually, which needed to be done as well.. like cleaning the house and clearing out my room :)

I can't believe how blessed I am :)

Well... there's a reason why I hide my beer with onions and potatoes.

I can't believe my sis brought me so much stuff from Australia :eek: Now I have Australia boxers (I mean, blue with those stars and... y'know, like their flag) and Australia hat, Green/yellow... what you can wear e.g. when cheering to them at football. Don't know tho where I'd cheer... :p and then Aussie pin and Iron Maiden t-shirt :p

I can't believe how hungry I am
....munching crisp bread isn't a good idea to do by the comp

I can't believe how great "Absolutley Fabulous" is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back