I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I can't believe it rained so heavy, today. It felt like I had been swimming in a pool with my clothes still on! :)

I can't believe my stomach hurts so much.

I can't believe I have nothing to do for the next 3 weeks.

I can't believe I didn't know about the stuff that's going on in the world this time :eek: ..maybe I need to take my mother's advice and watch the news more often..

Great idea, Roos!

I can't believe I don't have ice-cream...

I can't believe I'm thinking of eating again. :rolleyes:

I can't believe how much people commented on my little remark! Thanks guys :) It's not like I'm so desperate that I am going to settle for anyone - I am still looking for someone special :)

I can't believe I am now a CSI Level One!!! :D :D :D

Lizzy_004 said:
I can't believe I didn't know about the stuff that's going on in the world this time :eek: ..maybe I need to take my mother's advice and watch the news more often..
I might want to listen to your mother too :p I just like living in my own precious world where everything is purrfect.

I can't believe all that stuff actually fitted in their car! :eek:

I can't believe mum and dad started to argue while packing.. again.. I just started patting the cat on the doorstep :p

I can't believe the first thing I did when I closed the door behind me is yelling "PARTAAAYY!!" but then I looked at the time (6am) and at my thesis :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back