I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how nosey my mum is. She always has to be in other peoples business, it's really annoying. :rolleyes:

I can't believe that I woke up last night at 2.07am (looked at my clock :lol:). Someone had their music on, I woke up to Justin Timberlake's 'Like I Love You'. :rolleyes: I was really annoyed, I actually thought about calling the police. :eek: Then I thought maybe that was too drastic. :lol:

WillowsWannaBe said:
I can't believe I totally forgot to come to Talk CSI yesterday *hides from the others*
That is just awful! How on earth did you make through the day without your daily in take of TalkCSI? :lol: Doesn't bare thinking about. :eek:

I can't believe that as I was looking through the posts since my last one, when I saw my one I thought it was one of my friends from on here and was about to send her a PM about it! :lol:

I can't believe that I am actually going to get about 5 hours on here... uninterrupted!! :D

Tinkerbell said:
WillowsWannaBe said:
I can't believe I totally forgot to come to Talk CSI yesterday *hides from the others*
That is just awful! How on earth did you make through the day without your daily in take of TalkCSI? :lol: Doesn't bare thinking about. :eek:
I'm sorry, captain :D It's not gonna happen anymore, I swear!

I can't believe someone bought a 4 months old calf and paid 2,500€ today :eek:

A CALF!!! FFS!

^ So is that expensive for a calf? *has no idea about farming* Maybe they were just rich and desparate for a calf :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back