Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im 12 and i love c.s.i its the best programe ever i hope it never ends :devil: :rolleyes: :mad: :lol: :confused: :p

Let me put it this way. If i was at least ten years older i would be married to george eads. unfortunatelly i am not :mad:

Let me put it this way. If i was at least ten years older i would be married to george eads. unfortunatelly i am not :mad:

Unfortunatly, none of us are.

Hey! I just turned 16 three days ago and I'm completely obsessed! I started watching the spike reruns last spring, and sometimes I'd watch the Season Six episodes live with my dad. He complains when I watch the reruns because he's seen them all, but he'll just have to live! There's only 4 episodes I haven't seen!

Im 13. I got hooked in the endin of the 1st season. I didn't love it as much because I lived in Germany and I didn't have cable but now I do and I watch it every day!

well i m 16 but i saw csi since 15 ... i never thought that the the people of my age was the maijorty ... my friends dont like it i m the only csi fan on my group of friendx ;) but its good to know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back