Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 22 year ols maths teacher - i would play CSI to my classes if I could get away with it!!!

I'm 18, and I used to watch CSI from time to time, then I saw Lady Heather's Box and got hooked. I love this show a lot. It's amazingly clever and cleverly amazing. I try my hardest never to miss it. I also like CSI: Miami. CSI: New York is okay, I had trouble getting into it at first but its growing on me. :lol:

I'm turning 20 this November, and I've been watching CSI since their first season, I just got hooked with the storylines. I didn't really like CSI:Miami at first, but it grew on me, and I was so excited about CSI:NY because Gary Sinise is on it :)

Not many 20 somethings here I feel like a minority.
Im 22 btw. I got hooked from my mother who started to watch it on SpikeTV when I was at school, I came home one time and we all watched and ever since Ive been hooked. Its like a drug for me if I miss one I feel bad. Even if I dont like the episode or if I've seen it a million times.

hey guys im new here. im almost 13 years old... i no kinda small but i still love CSI :)

I'm 16 and not many of my friends like CSI cos they're all watching either Lost, Desperate Housewives or One Tree Hill. I love CSI, so does both my aunts and my mom.

I'm turning 16 in April and i've been watching since i was ten.... i have a question though... when Greg says that thing about absorbing information... what episode is that from? I CAN'T REMEMBER and it makes me sad

I'll be 16 in March. I've passively watched CSI since season one, and got addicted around season two. Most of my friends think I'm strange for watching it. They like One Tree Hill and the OC and such. I'm for crime dramas, yay!

I've concluded a couple of things..

This thread makes me feel really, really old..

I don't celebrate birthdays anymore except with nicksliitlestfan

I am probably the oldest GE fan..although GE was probably going through the 'why' phase when I was born..

c'est la vie..I wish I could get my year of birth permanently removed from government records..who needs to know anyways.

happy belated birthday csi_fan18! it sucks having a fall birthday. i feel so young:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back