Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grisslybear , I LOVE your icon! I'm 14 and have been watching since I was 12. But I remember seeing the first episode when it aired (I was :cool: and thought "EW! Dead bodies!" and changed it. But I LOVE it now...

I think it really spans the ages though I think I read where it is more popular with women than men- I think the fans tend to be a little older than say teenagers, just because it's Number One and yet I think American Idol charges more for their commercials than CSI does, which tells me they have a big teenage/20's base which seems to be what advertisors seem to like the most- so I would say the base is probably more in the 30's and 40;s with more women than men.

I just recently turned 20 and I only really began to get into CSI when SpikeTV began airing the reruns in the summer of 2004. Watched all of season 5 and am so psyched for season 6. Between reruns and seasons on DVD I think I have seen just about every episode and really have rarely come across one that didn't keep me interested and paying very close attention. Best series on TV no question.

Votes from page 1 as of Sept 20, 2005
Time: 8:30 pm est.

How old are most CSI fans (255 total votes)
< 10 = 0
11-20 = 132
21-30 = 66
31-40 = 40
41-50 = 14
51 + = 3

How is it those who are under 13 are getting past the part when you all sign up that asks you for either your date of birth or age?
Don't worry, I didn't sneak in. My older sister Tania set it up and she only used it a few times so I thought I'd just give it a go, since I'm a bigger fan of CSI anyways. And she let me. :)

How is it those who are under 13 are getting past the part when you all sign up that asks you for either your date of birth or age?
Don't worry, I didn't sneak in. My older sister Tania set it up and she only used it a few times so I thought I'd just give it a go, since I'm a bigger fan of CSI anyways. And she let me. :)
Okay no problem and thank you (and everyone else) for answering the question. ;) don't worry no one is busted (that i can tell) :D its cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back