Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 23 and became addicted to CSI this summer. I would watch on and off but now I have become obsessed. I am especially fascinated by SARA and WARRICK.

JENNIFER- WHO IS GOING TO BUY SEASONS 1-4

hey Jenn12597. i too watched it on and off. i got interested mid season 5. and i went out and bought all 4 seasons w/ my sister. i used up a paycheck, but it was so worth it:D i've even watched all the eps w/ commentary

This is gonna to be a long story.
I turned 13 in July , the 29th. I'm very addicted. I started watching Crime Scene Investigation end 2003 I think. Begin last year. Don't know for sure. A friend of me is also a CSI fan and we talked about it , especially under mathematics. We wrote little letters about episode we saw. I hoped to get my sisters hooked but that didn't work , my oldest sister read my books of CSI and CSI : Miami. On my computer I've got the most episodes of season 4 and 5.

I watched it on and off for a while...and then i came home from volleyball practice and an eppy was just starting so i sat down and watched it...play with fire i believe...and i got hooked. i was like WOA...and i have been watching it since.

i am 18. I am fairly new here, but it is nice to learn the ages of others around the board. :)

:cool: Lizbeth

starzskymoon[//b] please read the tacked thread about Banners/signatures and adapt your's accordingly. thank you. ;)

i am 18. I am fairly new here, but it is nice to learn the ages of others around the board.

Lizbeth

Another Dutch one! Welcome! :)

(so I'm 22, but we all know that now!) my niece declared and proven herself to be a true CSI-fan = renaming her barbies etc., pretending her mother has a new boyfriend called Peter (from Petersen :)). She's 8! Turning 9 soon.

starzskymoon[//b] please read the tacked thread about Banners/signatures and adapt your's accordingly. thank you. ;)

Sorry! I hadnt realized there was a rule. I hoped my change is within the boundaries of the guidelines. Again i apologize.

starzskymoon please read the tacked thread about Banners/signatures and adapt your's accordingly. thank you. ;)

Sorry! I hadnt realized there was a rule. I hoped my change is within the boundaries of the guidelines. Again i apologize.

Yes it and thank you very much it is appreciated. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back