Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
crimekittyzzz, DOS was the operating system for many computers before Windows was copied from Apple's operating system. DOS commands were typed in all text; there were no icons to click with a mouse.

Woot DOS programs. C:\csi Hee hee. The bummer is older games that run in DOS mode like the original Doom don't work on newer computers because the newest version of Windows doesn't support DOS, you'd have to duel boot the computer. (Which means running two operating systems.)

I remeber using DOS when I was younger even though I'm only 16 now.

OK, I know this is O/T, but HOW COOL that someone even remembers DOS. IMO it's still the most perfect O/S that's ever been written... and the commands are soooo basic. But we live in a GUI world now and I guess point & click is easier to learn. :rolleyes:

Hee hee, you could execute anything. If you havn't put a command in with dirty words, your a stinking liar! We all did, don't deny it...

I remember DOS very fondly as it had all of my favorite games. Cannon Fodder, Doom, DoomII, Wolfenstein... I still have the CDs too.

But yes, back on topic. :D

In 2005 I am still only 13 and CSI is my favourite program by far. Thankfully, I live in the UK where we get hundreds of episodes on Channel Five - and I am certainly not of a nervous disposition. In fact, I'm quite partial to a bit of gore!

lol my mates mum lyks grissom n what is his real name cuz i heard its billy but on the credits it says william? which is it? my mum got me hooked on csi she brought the game for herself n i decided to play it and got hooked on it there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back