Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
33 years old. Starting watching CSI from the begining. Tried getting into CSI Miami, but Carruso is a putts. CSI NY is decent though.

Im 16 and i already decided to become a csi! Im about 4 years away from university, so i can study criminology, then im going to ny and attending the ny police academy with my best friend.

Im 21, and feel kinda old. Only got in to CSI by chance last year when they were showing season 4 in the UK. Now I've seen every episode they ever did, and own all possible DVD's sets. Am I a geek? *ponders*
I'd like to be a CSI, I want to move to america eventually but my dreams of Vegas were dashed when I went to Florida and couldn't cope with the heat, only to find Vegas was about 40 degress higher. Darn.
So how many other 21 years old's do we have? The poll says 28%, not bad i guess :)

Im 22, so I beat ya. *lol* I just got into CSI a couple of months ago. I don't have any of the dvds or anything - I just watch it twice a day on SpikeTV (at 6 and 7 pm central time). :)

I'd like to be a CSI, I want to move to america eventually but my dreams of Vegas were dashed when I went to Florida and couldn't cope with the heat, only to find Vegas was about 40 degress higher. Darn.

You also have to consider the humidity. Florida is very humid, but I believe in Las Vegas it's a dry heat, which isn't as bad, in my opinion. I can't stand the weather in Florida, but every time I've been anywhere out west I've thought it was fantastic.

I'm 22....started watching 2 years ago...that would make me 20 for those of you that don't wanna do the math *lol* I only watch Vegas tho. I tried getting into Miami and NY but I just can't get used to the other casts. I missed Grissom & Greg to much to accept the new shows *lol* They just aren't the same to me. I just can't get used to any other cast.

I totally agree, CSIgal. That one crossover ep was okay (Vegas and Miami), but that's as much as I'll watch of it. :) :lol:

i dont even watch miami and ny they are a waste of my time... i much rather spend my time drooling over greggy poo...

*btw im 21... *

Ok 48 years old in 12 days time. Age is all in the mind, that being the problem, I think I lost my mind years ago.
Take it from an old person, it's all relative... the number doesn't matter. Age is only the number of years you've been alive, not who you are. :cool:

Let's just say that while some remark about being attracted to an older man (Grissom), I'm attracted to a younger one (Grissom). :rolleyes:

It seems I'm very old:41 at the end of this year! :D
I watch CSI since the beginning. ;)

I'm 26 and have watched CSI since the beginning. I got absolutely hooked from the pilot but have only just managed to get all of the DVD's so am currently having a huge CSI fest.

You also have to consider the humidity. Florida is very humid, but I believe in Las Vegas it's a dry heat, which isn't as bad, in my opinion. I can't stand the weather in Florida, but every time I've been anywhere out west I've thought it was fantastic.

The heat made me feel sick, considering im british and we never get the heat or humidity that florida gets, it was insane, couldn't go back there, but good point regarding LV, still think im probs just a UK wuss though :)

Posted by calleighdelko:
im only 13 :)

Well, now I feel old. My oldest son is almost six, so in only seven years he will be on the net discussing scientific shows, that thought is depressing to me.

13 Huh, when I was 13, we were still using DOS programs in high school computer class.

Kelly

Q: what a DOS program?
srry, i was just curious but also, aren't most kids still in jr. high then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back