Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ebuzz, i love your avatar and nz_csi_chicka i love your sig, it's too cute.

now, as for age, where are all the 30-somethings? did the rest of you get cancelled with the show?

I'm 33. Been watching CSI (the mother ship) from episode one. And just starting watching New York a few weeks ago. Las Vegas is probably still my favorite, because Grissom rocks. But New York isn't far behind.

I started watching CSI with "Grave Danger" and then decided to watch the SPIKE TV reruns. I've seen all but S5 (only a few of those so far). I won't reveal my age; however, although Greg is my favorite character, I'm OLDER than Grissom (and Brass).
We're probably close in age (yes, Grissom is my "younger man"). Sometimes I wish I could discover CSI all over again because it's been so much fun. I've been hooked since the beginning of S2, on Billy, since the 80s.

Thanks, coolcatz!

mum just likes it coz she used to have a "thing" for Billy Peterson

OMG I LOVE YOUR MOM. Billy Petersen is the hottest man that has ever walked this earth. :D

Kazzy?! OMG yu're back! Now I just need to know where TTHipFreak and SamanarkCSI are... Anyways... On topic. I turn 15 sooner rather than later. I can't wait! I can take drivers ed! :D

Well, I'm 19. I've been a CSI fan since I was 16 and my opinions then remain. Sara's still my favorite character, Grissom/Sara is still my favorite 'ship. A few things have changed, though. I adore Brass now, he's certainly one of my faves. And I love his relationship with Sara.

And Greg's grown on me.

I was 11 when I started to watch it. My mum was watching it and I sat with her and well what can I say... I'm obsessed with it now. Now aged 16 I still havn't changed, I even wanna be a CSI as a career, well a SOCO as it's known as I Scotland.

I'm currently 22....started watching CSI:Vegas when I was 19. I think the only episode I've missed has been Compulsion from last season. Tried to record it the first time it aired and my VCR messed up then when it was on a couple of weeks ago hubby and I had to go out so I missed it then too *lol* Guess it's not meant for me to see it. Always been a Grissom gal....sexiest man on tv!!!

Hey, y'all. I'm 20 and just started watching yesterday. It's a pretty awesome show!

Narf! I just started watching this show. I started with Miami and tried NY, but just couldn't do it. I caught Precious Metal on Spike yesterday and yeah... here I am.

I think it great that although CSI is the most watched show practically world-wide, it still finds new fans every day.

Welcome, EternalRogue. :)

Narf! I just started watching this show. I started with Miami and tried NY, but just couldn't do it. I caught Precious Metal on Spike yesterday and yeah... here I am.

Wow that's cool! Welcome to the wonderful world of CSI EternalRouge :) You should really try to get into the original CSI. Precious Metal was pretty good but there are so many others that are just awesome! Jackpot, Fur & Loathing, Formalities, gosh the list could go on. I know Blockbuster has season 2 and 3 available for renting...that's how I saw all of season 2.

I myself tried watching Miami and NY and couldn't get into them. I only watch the one set in Vegas and haven't missed but only one episode. Can't wait til the next season starts!

I'm 26, been watching since I was 23 when I stumbled across it on channel 5 one Saturday night when we were too broke to go out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back