Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching CSI since i was around 12 and now i'm 14 so...not too long. i've seen every episode and have 2 whole seasons on dvd, though. Why am i so obsessed?? IT'S WARRICK'S FAULT!!! :D

I'll be 55-years-old in late August. I hate even typing that, but there it is. One of these days you'll get there too and you'll wonder how it's possible.

I started watching csi Las Vegas this summer, and couldn't stop.

This is totally off topic, but GottaLoveVegas that woman in your avatar is freaking me out. :eek: Sometimes I find it disturbing that children under 8 years old can handle the frightening and gross aspects of the show. But I guess the eye candy is there for a reason, right? Myfuturecsi your daughter has excellent taste. :D

:D Sorry about her. I'd like to say that it's all CSI's fault that I turned out like I am, but it's just me lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally off my rocker...just...erm.....on the edge of the seat, in a manner of speaking. It's odd how I'm drawn to some of the "more disturbing" episodes, ie people drinking organs, Nicky getting thrown out of a window ("Stalker" is my other favorite episode :devil: ), etc. ... But now I'm 13 and the hormones are taking over, causing the eye candy to play a bigger role.... :devil: but what's wrong with that? :devil: :D

I just turned 16, and the first episode of CSI that I saw was 'Annonymous' but it was only part of it. My obsession with the show started after I saw 'Lady Heather's Box'.

I'm 15. Started watching last october when I was 14. Became seriously obsessed within 5 episodes:)
I'm 15 now amd I started watching when I was 11. I never understood it, but I still liked to watch it.

I started watchin at 15 and im gunna b 18 soon.. I just love it!! My friends don't really watch it but my younger teachers do.. they're like in their 20s or w/e if that helps w/an age figure thingy...

I'm 30 and have been watching since it began. I didn't become obsessed with it until I became obsessed with Gary Dourdan. That was when I found out he sings and first heard him. OMG, it was love at first note!

Ok 48 years old in 12 days time. Age is all in the mind, that being the problem, I think I lost my mind years ago lol.
Seriously, I neither look or feel my age.
I've been watching CSI since it first began in the UK.
Like iwantboromir, I am a huge Gary Dourdan fan.

Ack! I'm thinking my mom would've killed me if I spent so much time online as a teen! *hyperventilates*

Okay, I feel better. Just surprised how many posts some of the younger fans have managed.

I started to watch all CSIs since they started.

And by the way: I am 22.

Age is relative, I think this website is a more reflection of the people using this site as opposed to the actual viwership. It's probably safe to say the viewership of CSI is far reaching..from 5 to 105...

I started watching CSI re-runs this summer and CSI NY re-runs this summer too ( not im hooked to both)

Im only 15

I started watching CSI re-runs this summer and CSI NY re-runs this summer too ( now im hooked on both :lol:)

Im only 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back