How Much is Gas Where you Live?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Smokey, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I have to fill up before I go to work this afternoon. I'm glad I didn't do it yesterday. It was $1.12 a liter yesterday and today it's $1.10.8 a liter. And in case anyone didn't know I live in Ontario :)

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I noticed yesterday gac went up about 15 cents a gallon again overnight. I think we are at $3.35 a gallon again.

3. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Grmbl, I just filled up and paid 45€ for 37 liters. That's 1.230€ per liter.
    Total rip off [​IMG]

4. casey34472

casey34472 Dead on Arrival

$3.35 and every week it gets more and more. By the end of summer it will be well over $4. This rebate isn't going to help much. Instead of throwing money at the problem they need to think of a long term fix. Thats what we pay the for so fix it.

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I just heard on the news that it could go up to $1.50/liter this summer. In Canadian dollars. Ewwww.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

While I was at work taking care of some stuff....they changed the gas prices to $3.39...glad I filled up a few days ago at $3.29.

7. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Here in Camden, NJ, we're paying about $2.97, and before you throw tomatoes, it's not our fault that New Jersey is one of the cheapest gas states! :p

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Wyoming: i am so jealous right now!! i live in Toms River (Ocean County) and the gas down the street from me is $3.01!!! not that big of a deal but still like 4 cents cheaper.

i LOVE it that we don't have to pump our own gas here, i'll be screwed when i movie to NYC though lol.

my best friends live in North Carolina and they pay like $3.25 for their gas.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

A couple of stations had it for $3.18 here in Indiana all last week, but they put it up to $3.29 this weekend. I always put mine on my debit card, and when I write it in my checkbook I note the price per gallon. Looking at my register, I see it was around $2.79 last summer. I'm pretty sure I thought THAT was really high! :wtf:

10. nessy

nessy Witness

it's £1.07 a litre at the petrol station opposite me here in the U.K. It can vary from £1.04 to £1.15 depending where you are.

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Fortunately I don't have to fill up at the moment but gas this morning is $1.14.6 a liter. That was also the price yesterday. Of course it is the weekend and the price will probably be down come Monday. There's no price fixing going on here in Ontario :scream:

12. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

...and today I found myself with the most expensive diesel I've yet to come across. £1.17 per litre.

[​IMG]

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Drivers Flood Station for 35 Cent Gas

Apr 11, 10:29 PM (ET)

WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) - Traffic was backed up and police were called to control the crowd after a Wilmington gas station accidentally set the pump price at 35 cents a gallon.

The Wilmington Star-News reported Friday that hundreds of drivers flooded a BP station for the cheap gas after the price dropped around 9 a.m. Thursday.

Station employee Shane Weller said the price for premium gasoline was supposed to be $3.35 a gallon. He complained that customers paid the cheaper price all day without saying a word.

It was all the extra traffic that led station employees to the mistake around 6 p.m.

They found it after calling their district manager, looking for permission to changing the price as a way of stemming the flow of customers.

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

$3.23 at the station we filled up at. However we got it for $2.83. One of our local supermarkets runs a promotion that for every $100.00 you spend in groceries you get 10 cents per gallon off at certain stations. We were up to 40 cents off and it was good timing as we had less than a quarter tank. :lol:

Susan

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Well everyday it seems to go up now.....ours just went up to $3.45 yesterday. I have not ventured out of the house yet today - so I am sure it is higher already. :rolleyes: