How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome CSItaylorgirl and AngelTaylor Mmm Mac fans. For a oldish guy (well in my immature terms) he's mega hot!

CSItaylorgirl-I'm loving your siggy :evil: hehe you will fit in with us SMACkers in the SMACked thread just fine

Welcome CSItaylorgirl and AngelTaylor to the thread :) Haha more Mac fans, I want to meet someone who despises him, if such a person exists (or is allowed to admit it) :lol:

Hi again. Hi to all new-comers. I'm an old-comer who doesn't come here all that often. Lol.
Just wanna say, hey, AXN subcribers, CSI NY Season Four ain't here yet!!! It's supposed to be here!!! It's been premiering in early April for the past 3 Seasons. What are they playin' at?
:p

Once again, welcome new ones!
And yes, The International Thread sounds cool!

^^AXN began airing CSI: NY 4º season here (Spain) on March 4.
Anyway I don't like to watch it there, as it's dubbed and Adam got a very unfitting voice. *lol*

What? Dang. so it's just AXN Asia. Oh, the misery. :-(

Gaelen, thank god they don't dub! Imagine them speaking in Malay or something.

Flack: Sila biarkan saya memenjarakannya kerana bersumpah atas neneknya.
*Let me arrest him for swearing on his grandmother.*

So wrong. :wtf:

But I remember watching a video of a scene in Japan, which was dubbed. And Danny and Stella's voices were amazingly accurate! I really thought Carmine was speaking Japanese. :lol:

^:lol: Maybe they found a japanese speaker that could emulate the Staten Island accent. :p Who knows, I'm sure such a person exists. As for Stella, well I don't know.

I thought AXN Asia was usually up to date *shrugs* I don't remember it being that far behind.

Oh...the weirdness of Flack speaking BM is just...revolting. But think! Danny's 'boom' will be translated to 'bom' and we'll be wondering if he'll be whipping out a plate of roti bom some time soon as he waits for evidence to be processed. :lol:

So wrong...

Welcome CSItaylorgirl and AngelTaylor to the thread :) Haha more Mac fans, I want to meet someone who despises him, if such a person exists (or is allowed to admit it) :lol:

Thanks. ;) I'm nuts about the guy and it was just natural to join you here, in the place where I can worship him...:devil: away from my husband's eyes.:guffaw:Just joking...

i'm based in Brunei as of the moment but originally from the Philippines.

All CSI franchises are hot accross Asia via AXN. And surely fellow Asians here will agree with me (c’mon let me see some hands people.
Anywho, I’ve been here for quite a while now and I’m really enjoying the threads. My days are no longer dull

Just wanted to add myself to the list of fans from the UK.It's amazing how many different countries enjoy CSI NY- altho I shouldn't really be suprised!;)

Hey there Sherry :D

Edit: Oops sorry kayfeb didn't see you there...hey :D

Ok for the last time in this thread.....

Argentina
Ghawazee

Austrailia
tiara4Carmine

Austria
Clairelangley

Belgium
_Hush_

Brazil
owlki

Bulgaria
Phobia

Canada
dl_shipper34
flacksgirl7
WhosLaughingNow
catey1234
Elwood21
CSI_in_training
DuCaineluver93
buddrick
Nick_Wolfe_Danny
Flackie_boo
CSINUMIA000
Snowbird
luvingmyHoratio
Lampdor
fxcanadian
Crank
Shevonne
JulieAnn

Chile, South America
Ruth

China
Jimhaung

Cyprus
athens

France
celtess
Joaninah

Finland
DaWacko

Germany
LivingEnd
StellaFan
CSI_NY_Addict
Lonia
Britta
BlueDemon
Jay1987
Teardrop
nel2h
Brinchen

Hungary
Cathwarfan
Cimponelli

Indonesia
gue_nih

Ireland
Ceindreadh
Stardust1989

[/b]Italy[/b]
Orison
Cecily
Vertigirl

Kuwait
miami85 (soon moving to Barcelona)

Malaysia
Kimmychu
DAnNSfreak
sHiNNizLe
Gaelen (Currently in Namibia, AKA Messermonroe )
tinieyhasbi
togo2hot

Netherlands
dutch_treat
Marns
Jodi
CSISenna
Jools
Carmine_lover
4blueeyez

New Zealand
kiwifan
magicmunchies
Hannah
melbel
Kiwi_girl
NZGirly

Norway
CSI_Andersen
Kinehelene
CSI_DannyFan

Portugal
CSI_Dani

Romania
Lorelai
miss_blue
AngelTaylor

Sebia
milena

Singapore
Lessien_Tinuviel
spikegal

Slovakia
Carolina

South Africa
Althea
Carmeena

Spain
Poison girl (PG)
lunadeagosto
Hormiga
Rtelgeuse
vas NYPD

Sweden
NinaM
SvartaBaskern
Distraction

Switzerland
CSIAnnStokes

The Philippines
chaostheory08
mulder8scully5
peewee_sal
ranma
Cara1090
Mandy9578
kayfeb (based in Brunei)

UK
nattybatty55
Kat1974
silencer
Twinkletoes
jendai
Fruitbat (FB)
Bella363
gypsy
Joolz
Dawni
bumble_bee89
faith666
Macslady
Elsie
LeanneUK
Msgirl
Newyorklover
Gaby
grssom89
Danistheman
HC_4_my_birthday
Thegluups
AliGtr
CalleighD
Tequesta (Orkney Isles)
Shady
Aiden_Burn
Stella_Taylor
Aconnell
Seren y Gogledd
Alexis_taylor
hairy0haggis
HoratioFan4ever
Sammie
xxmaybe (moving to Canada soon)
ryansnuttytart
Aphina
Ali57
Adorable_Crazy
SomethinSomethin
Xkawx
Madsion Louise
rachaelm
MichelleK
CSItaylorgirl
Sherry

Venezuela
CalleighWolfe

Total= 144

Last edited:

All CSI franchises are hot accross Asia via AXN. And surely fellow Asians here will agree with me (c’mon let me see some hands people.
Anywho, I’ve been here for quite a while now and I’m really enjoying the threads. My days are no longer dull

Hey there kayfeb! *waves* Welcome, my fellow Pinoy! :D Glad to see you finally discovered TalkCSI. It can get pretty addicting posting in here! :lol:

Awww, Nat, you've made the list one final time before we move to Miscellaneous.:(

Hey there kayfeb! *waves* Welcome, my fellow Pinoy! :D Glad to see you finally discovered TalkCSI. It can get pretty addicting posting in here! :lol:

Awww, Nat, you've made the list one final time before we move to Miscellaneous.:(

Hahaha! Salamat! (thank you). And I thought I'm the only Pinoy here.
Agh, I can't wait to be home in Manila and watch CSI Extreme Sunday
again. Ever since I moved here I've lost track of the series. But thank goodness for the DVDs sold here. :cool:

Haha, you're welcome! Manila is sooo freaking hot right now! Can't wait 'til I get out of town next week to go wakeboarding! Yipee! :D Are you over at Bandar Seri Begawan working? I'm assuming it's just as hot and humid over there in Brunei. Haha, CSI Extreme Sunday, love it! I think Maxx will be airing CSI: NY eps soon. Fox Crime airs Vegas and Miami everyday, so you'll definitely get your dose of CSI. :lol:

Yes, definitely thank goodness for DVDs. ;) :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back