How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also personally have a slightly irrational dislike for the word 'peeps'
Same here. I don't even know why. Just not a fan of gangsta talk and the likes. :lol:

I like the idea of having a poll of the continents at the start Elsie. Maybe this time the international viewers won't be as small a minority as my gender thread. :eek:

:) Wait, but we can still mumble and grumble about CSI in the misc thread right? We have our random moments... :p

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello.
I'm a non US person although I did spend two years living there so does that count for anything!

Chelle I just added you to the British list! It dawned on me as I was doing it that when we move the list should increase by quite a few! Because i'm not all the non-US people pop into the NY thread ;)

^But you also have to note that not as many people visit the misc thread...

So maybe the list won't expand by that much. :rolleyes:

Well, I'm sure you won't be necessarily overwhelmed with the listing, and if there are that many people I think we're just going to have to drop the list. I mean if we're going to do the general continent poll, that would give a pretty good idea of the demographics too. :)

Yeah, we've got to have a poll at the start of that new thread. I'd go with the name The International Thread. Simple, precise and definitely not confusing. :lol: Haha, the word peeps just conjures up for me some really naughty images! :lol:

^Haha, like Elsie's peep show. :lol:

I like simple and non-confusing thread names. It helps when my brain is only half functioning after a long day of doing nothing but sleep :eek:

We can't post polls anymore right? So can we just vote on the thread names anyhow? I can just record the tally's on my PC and post it in the next thread if need be. :)

I was thinking about having the list or the poll. If we have a poll, What if we miss a contry (ok we can use other) and does the poll appear at the top of each page?!?! If so won't that take up a lot of room?!?! I don't mind carrying on the list do be honest...It took a while to compile it :lol:

When we get around to it, can I open the new thread? :)

And yes, I believe the poll does show up on the top of each page. But we don't have that many continents (continents, not country ;) ), and we can use your list to supplement the poll :D

Yep...Continents will be better :D I don't mind you opening the new thread but i'll PM you the most up todate list near the end of this thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back