How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, you're welcome! Manila is sooo freaking hot right now! Can't wait 'til I get out of town next week to go wakeboarding! Yipee! :D Are you over at Bandar Seri Begawan working? I'm assuming it's just as hot and humid over there in Brunei. Haha, CSI Extreme Sunday, love it! I think Maxx will be airing CSI: NY eps soon. Fox Crime airs Vegas and Miami everyday, so you'll definitely get your dose of CSI. :lol:

Yes, definitely thank goodness for DVDs. ;) :lol:

Agghhh! i thought I'll never get out of the office alive!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Hey, have we met before? how come you know where i am now?
Right now we've been having heavy rains & chilly nights which are :eek::eek: perfect for dreaming of Flack & Angell...haaaaayy:angel:

So far only CSI LV has the complete DVD series in store here.

Haha, I don't think we've ever met before but I saw your post above saying you're based in Brunei and I just deduced it, I knew BSB is the capital of Brunei. :lol: ...But then again Manila is so small, we've probably met before, we just don't know it. :lol: Maybe you're a friend of a friend of a friend... :lol: Haha, talk about six degrees of separation! :lol:

Ahh, I miss the rain. :D Yup, those chilly nights are perfect for daydreaming about Flack. :lol: :p

Last edited:
Haha, I don't think we've ever met before but I saw your post above saying you're based in Brunei and I just deduced it, I knew BSB is the capital of Brunei. :lol: ...But then again Manila is so small, we've probably met before, we just don't know it. :lol: Maybe you're a friend of a friend of a friend... :lol: Haha, talk about six degrees of separation! :lol:

Ahh, I miss the rain. :D Yup, those chilly nights are perfect for daydreaming about Flack. :lol: :p

:brickwall: geez... my brain dosen't work well anymore :(. maybe, perhaps we've met in some instances but if that's a loooooooooong time ago, forget it.

Yup...there's one image of flack coming my way now (thud! aw! just smaked my head on the keyboard)

Hey there kay! I wanted to PM you but then I realized that you have to have at least 100 posts before you can send and received them (that's one thing I hate about the new board). Anyway...yeah, sometimes it's funny how we're probably all connected, one way or another. :lol:

Haha, yes, images of sexy Don Flack, Jr. can cause one's brain to just shut down... :devil:

Hey there kay! I wanted to PM you but then I realized that you have to have at least 100 posts before you can send and received them (that's one thing I hate about the new board). Anyway...yeah, sometimes it's funny how we're probably all connected, one way or another. :lol:

Haha, yes, images of sexy Don Flack, Jr. can cause one's brain to just shut down... :devil:

yeah, watadrag:wtf:. seems they have to get used to me for that

Im not sure i posted here....

im new to the show....since last summer i started watching regularly due to the D/L dynamic and mainly Lindsays character...she was awesome in Zoo York..just got me hooked.

i am a non US peep.....im actually from Greece!

so..hi :D

Haha more Mac fans, I want to meet someone who despises him, if such a person exists (or is allowed to admit it)

*timidly raises hand* his hypocracy and Mr. know-it-all attitude sometimes annoys me but I love the way Gary portrays him

sometimes I feel a little lonely here seeing all the national bonding but its nice to see that CSI: NY is taking over the world ;)

Im not sure i posted here....

im new to the show....since last summer i started watching regularly due to the D/L dynamic and mainly Lindsays character...she was awesome in Zoo York..just got me hooked.

i am a non US peep.....im actually from Greece!

so..hi :D

Hey Dims! Welcome! :D

I'm not sure if you remember but you used to give us Greek lessons over at the Stella/Melina thread. :D

Hey Carly! Yeah, Mac can be so exasperating at times with his black and white view of the world/ right and wrong. Grrr... But yeah, Gary Sinise sure is great in his role.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you remember but you use to give us Greek lessons over at the Stella/Melina thread. :D

I knew I new the name from somewhere :D Welcome Dims ;)....The first from Greece I think *hopes list is right!*

^Thou must provide us with a location my dear.

Or, shall we put in "unknown" :lol:

(Sorry if that sounded rude, it wasn't meant to be! I swear!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back