How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it tho. especially when you get like new yorkers overusing plosive words like 'boom' its onomatopoeia for god sake.

although danny does sound sexy when he says it!

I love looking for words that are different to how we say them and it always makes my happy when Danny says 'Cwoffee' and 'bwoss'.

Hey everyone! Also Orison, i speak italian a bit so Ciao!

I'm from Ireland.
Does anyone know then five are going to show season four?
To any one in Ireland or Britain did you know that Virgin are selling all CSI dvds for £15.00

Wow, hi to everyone

and thanks a bundle Natsky for compiling the list ;) quite a task you've undertaken :D

(er, you do know, despite what anyone here - in country, I mean - might try to tell ya, that Toronto's part of Canada :lol: not it's own country just yet :p ;) )

Great to see just where everyone's from, and the vast number of places.

Oh, and I could not for the life of me watch anything dubbed - just freakin *kills* me to do that :lol: just never the same thing.

^^Oh hey El you smart ass!!! :lol: I had a feeling it was part of 'some' country but I wasnt sure :D

We are on p6 and your only just joining us El your showing your non-existant posting time!! :lol:

^ 'scuse me? just joining you? I made it onto the freakin' list didn't I??? :lol:

er, yeah, part of 'some' wee tiny little landmass just west of greenland or something. Make a left and keep going, you'll find it. :p

^^Oh hey El you smart ass!!! :lol:
aww. you missed me didn't ya.

:lol: :D

Hey everybody *wave enthusiasticly* Another New Zealander to join, I'm from the south in sunny ol Dunedin. I hate that we have to wait for season 4, we don't even have the previous seasons on dvd here (except season 1) so I'm missing my Danny/Flack fix!!

The new york accent is the best I do a really nasty version of it. :lol: My friend and I crack each other up with it here at work (its great to work with someone who is obsessive about csi ny as i am :D ) my fave saying is the How u doin? or the way Danny says Bawse and not boss ah its to priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back