How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
spikegal said:
Hi everyone, I'm from Singapore. Crime shows didn't interest me at all until one fine day, I was flipping through the channels (they were all boring shows that day) and I came across CSI. I got addicted to the show and since then I have been following all 3 shows. :D Thank God for cable (channel AXN) we are able to watch the reruns of CSI, NY and Miami on Sundays.

Wonder why they have not showed CSI:NY on the local channels yet? :confused:
Hello, fellow Singaporean! I don't have cable (so, no AXN), I rely completely on the Internet for my CSI:NY fix, then when the DVDs are released here I practically grab them off the shelves. :lol:

I know, it's so frustrating how Channel 5 is sooo slow in airing all 3 CSI shows. We are about 2 seasons behind on CSI and CSI: Miami, and CSI: NY hasn't been aired at all! Last I heard, they had "no plans" to air CSI: NY. WHY, I ask? The star power of Gary Sinise isn't enough? They seem to be more interested in airing shows from ABC: Desperate Housewives, LOST, Ugly Betty, Brothers and Sisters, Grey's Anatomy...

bumble_bee89 said:
i wonder if FiveUS will do a christmas CSI-A-THON?

I thank God for the day that Five US came to our screens. What did i do without it! I actually get minorly upset when there's not at least 1 episode of CSI a night! I hope they do a christmas CSI-athon...on christmas Eve! And they should have all the christmas episodes in one night....i think i'm getting far too excited about this.

Hey, did anyone in the UK catch the Channel 5 news after NY last night? There was an article about paedophiles using Second Life to act out their fantasies and they were interviewing a minister on what the government were planning to do about it. There were 3 screens behind her and each one was showing the CBS CSI:NY homepage with Zuiker's Second Life avatar staring over the minister's shoulder. Perhaps not the best publicity for the series and for the Second Life story arc :eek:

I'm still not hundred percent up to date with Second Life and it will be a loooonnngggg time yet before i get to watch it but your right AlterEgo its not good publicity for CSI NY but maybe it will get people to watch the show and like me find out what exactly Second Life is but its rather disturbing that paedophiles are using Second Life *shudder* is nothing sacred anymore?

Yeah, AlterEgo I saw the news after NY last night. I have to say I didn't notice the CSI: NY homepage on there :eek: but I did see the Second Life report. As it was in the UK anyway I wouldn't worry too much about people associated NY with Second Life as technically most people probably won't know about the association between the two. :lol:

As for the paedophile thing, whilst my thoughts are not relevant to this thread I'll just say, to be honest I'd be significantly more surprised if they weren't using Second Life. All online communications are essentially the same and people will always have concerns about child safety, if they are using things like MySpace then they'll most definately be on Second Life too. As with any online communication, you never really know who you are talking to and should exercise caution. Although the people in the report actually made a number of points that I completely disagree with and were complete generalisations about online behaviour, but as it isn't relevant to CSI NY I'll leave it at that. :)

I saw that on the news about tyhe phedophiles and second life, was really interesting because of fact i was liek it was on CSI NY they are tryin to get people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back