How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch CSI Miami as well. I don't like it much but it's something to do on a sunday night :D Seriously, is it just me or is Horatio extremely annoying?!

Extremly annoying!!!! Whats with the on/off glasses act never mind that sidewards stance/look he he does- what is that*cringe*!! And a swear David C practaces his 'shooting' movements!! It makes me laugh how he uses his gun...or is that just me :lol:

I laugh at him everytime :lol: I mean, no one can talk like that 24/7!!!!!!!!!!! And the horrible one liners :p CSI starts and my Dad leaves the room, he HATES CSI Miami

I'm from the UK! Glad to see so many brits here, we like to get around.

I hate CSI:Miami, i just like to watch it because Horatio has the most cringeworthiest one-liners in the world. And he seems to do everything on that show, he's everywhere and he can sort out anyone.He's the most annoying superman i've ever known. But isn't that what makes Miami so entertaining?

wooooo brit club! owwww yessss! newyorklover i totally agree with you he does have some cringy oneliners but thats what i love about csi miami. im laughing the whole way through!

err nattybatty can you add me onto the england list pwease?

orison- if a certain person does enter italy you can bet that ill be driving down there to see you both! lol! besides italys not that far away...

wooo united nations we could take over the world... maybe

question: does anyone find some translation problems that come out on csi ny quite funny. Ok ill explain. Once mac sed:

'looks like weve got ourselves some gang bangers'

now i dont know about you but i think in england that means something very different than a gang with guns. Something rather rude. :devil:

OK new page so i've reposted the list :)

Argentina
Ghawazee

Austrailia
tiara4Carmine

Austria
Clairelangley

Brazil
owlki

Canada
dl_shipper34
flacksgirl7
WhosLaughingNow
catey1234
Elwood21
CSI_in_training
DuCaineluver93
buddrick
Nick_Wolfe_Danny
Flackie_boo
CSINUMIA000

Chile, South America
Ruth

Cyprus
athens

France
celtess

Germany
LivingEnd
StellaFan
CSI_NY_Addict
Lonia

Ireland
Ceindreadh

Italy
Orison

Kuwait
miami85 (soon moving to Barcelona ;))

Malaysia
Kimmychu
DAnNSfreak
sHiNNizLe

Netherlands
dutch_treat
Marns
Jodi

New Zealand
kiwifan
magicmunchies
Hannah
melbel

Portugal
CSI_Dani

Romania
Lorelai

Singapore
Lessien_Tinuviel
spikegal

Solvakia
Carolina

South Africa
althea

Spain
Poison girl (PG)
lunadeagosto
Hormiga
Rtelgeuse
vas NYPD

Sweden
NinaM
SvartaBaskern

Toronto
snowbird

The Philippines
chaostheory08
mulder8scully5
peewee_sal
ranma
Cara1090

UK
nattybatty55
Kat1974
silencer
Twinkletoes
jendai
Fruitbat (FB)
Bella363
gypsy
Joolz
Dawni
bumble_bee89
faith666
Macslady
Elsie
LeanneUK
Msgirl
Newyorklover
Gaby
grssom89
Danistheman

:lol: Gaby what ep doese he say that?? Because that hilarious!!

So miami85 , you are going to move to Barcelona? Good! So let me know if you need a guide for a little tourism!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Gaby said:
question: does anyone find some translation problems that come out on csi ny quite funny. Ok ill explain. Once mac sed:

'looks like weve got ourselves some gang bangers'

now i dont know about you but i think in england that means something very different than a gang with guns. Something rather rude. :devil:

:lol: What episode was that ! thats hilarious and if he really did say it very rude :lol:

Gaby said:
question: does anyone find some translation problems that come out on csi ny quite funny. Ok ill explain. Once mac sed: 'looks like weve got ourselves some gang bangers'
:lol: :lol: that's so funny! I only know the (as you called it) rather rude translation for that too. :eek:

And that's just the difference between UK and American english...I'm quite happy that I can watch eps without the subtitles because those very often are wrong, unintentional funny :rolleyes: of just incomplete. And then there are countries like Germany (and Italy ?) where the eps are dubbed and I think I could not even watch that... :(

Orison said:
Looks like I'm the only Italian here... if a certain someone ever decides to come over I'll be the only one to take care of him!
Well if that certain someone ;) decides to come over he might want to learn Italian first and I am more than willing to share my study books and I could use a nice studybuddy :D

ETA
Natty Txs for that great list!

^^ Done

Natty Txs for that great list!
My pleasure :D

Gaby said:
question: does anyone find some translation problems that come out on csi ny quite funny. Ok ill explain. Once mac sed: 'looks like weve got ourselves some gang bangers'

I cant wait for Gaby to get back because i cant wait to find out which ep the quote came from!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it! :lol: :lol:

sorry natty batty *goes to find out*
season one
THE FALL

i think it was mac who sed it! I laughed so much!

ok so i officially apologise to mac

it was stella who said 'gangbangers'

she also says 'its not the first time showing off got a shooter nailed'

flack says 'I hear were looking for bangers'

also loved flack and peytons thing when she was like

Peyton: '...show pre natal vitamins'
Flack: 'i think she means vite-a-mins'

(that was season3)

classic tomato tomarto situation :p

^^^Exactly! I dont want to affend the US accent/lanuage but some thing sound too funny!!

I never really noticed before but i'll be looking out for odd words now when I rewatch an ep :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back